Chapter two

"Fill me up" I said head on the table and life in the gutter, the bartender gave me a sad look before ultimately shrugging his shoulders and pouring another glass.
"Atta boy" I said nose deep in Jack Daniel's, to think I would end up right back where I started here in Johnny's Saloon.

"Alright that's enough Gates leave now or I'll call Matt" the owner Johnny threatened, I flipped him off and he shook his head.

"Matt's not the boss of me" I slurred over my words knowing I sounded like a complete dick.

"Joe make sure you notify Milly not to serve him anymore, I haven't seen him this wasted since Avenged got their first record deal."

The bartender nodded and Johnny walked off to call Matt I presume, I sighed heavily knowing that somehow my night was going to get worst.

A few moments passed and the original bartender packed up his things and left, a new worker emerged but this time it was a girl.

I smirked knowing that no women could resist Synyster Gates, this sad boy party will indeed continue.

I sat up on the barstool about to speak until she removed her black hoodie, revealing a Metallica cut off and butterfly belly piercing. Her hair was dark like the night sky and so long that it just hung over her like a child.
I found myself staring at her for reasons unknown, guys flocked to the bar as the new hostess appeared.

"Cherry pie cherry pie cherry pie" they all chanted, I stood up confused wanting to know what the hell was going on here.

"Oh boys the  nights just started y'all want to ruin the surprise already?" Her voice was unlike anything I've ever heard, sassy southern bell meets Huntington Beach? I am intrigued.

The men in the bar kept calling for cherry pie until she finally gave in.
"Alright boys but this is a one time thing tonight, y'all gave me a run for my money on Thursday I am tired."

She turned around to play something on the speaker and the guys in the bar started going crazy. They all inched closer to the table leaving little space for me to retreat... not that I wanted too.

"Dirty, rotten, filthy, stinkin"

Everyone in the bar screamed I palmed my face realizing what she was about to do, the bartender grabbed a bottle of red liquid and lined up a few shot glasses.

She's my cherry pie
Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good, makes a grown man cry
Sweet Cherry Pie, yeah
Well, swingin' on the front porch, swingin' on the lawn
Swingin' where we want 'cause there ain't nobody home
Swingin' to the left and swingin' to the right
If I think about baseball, I'll swing all night, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Swingin' in the living room, swingin' in the kitchen
Most folks don't 'cause they're too busy bitchin'
Swingin' in there 'cause she wanted me to feed her
So I mixed up the batter and she licked the beater.

She jumped up on the table with the bottle in hand and started dancing around, moving her hips and shaking her head to the beat. I found myself lost in her right along with every guy in the room, the way she moved had me in a trance.

She kicked the glasses off the table one by one causing everyone to go crazy "dirty, rotten, filthy, stinkin" they all chanted. I half smirked in my drunken state suddenly not feeling so shit faced anymore.

I scream, you scream, we all scream for her
Don't even try 'cause you can't ignore her
She's my cherry pie
Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good, make a grown man cry
Sweet cherry pie, oh yeah
She's my cherry pie
Put a smile on your face, ten miles wide
Looks so good, bring a tear to your eye
Sweet cherry pie, yeah

She danced for the remainder of the song and nobody moved, everyone just stared at the dark haired beauty. Once it was over she jumped down and immediately started pouring drinks at the customers request.

I saw an opportunity to talk to her once everything died down, I gulped hard and leaned against the counter.

"What are you having?" She asks looking up at me, my mouth opened to speak but no words came out. God. She. Is. Beautiful.

"I... um... water" I said, she smiled fixing me a glass of water with a lemonade wedge on the side.
"Here you go sweet thang" she said, I almost smiled until I realized this was her job.

I wanted to say something else but the words came rushing up my throat like vomit. My eyes went wide once my mouth began to water "oh no" I said out loud. She looked at me confused and ran over to my side "are you okay?"

"I .... uh ... fuck" actual vomit.