Chapter twentyfour

Milly's p.o.v

One week later...

It was a regular night at saloon the bar was half dead and the people who were here acted like complete asses. Today was Tuesday so the only people who came out for a drink were men who cheated on their wives and college kids trying to catch a break.
Just as I was about to ask Johnny for an early night I got the surprise of my life, the ENTIRE Avenged gang walked i included.

I turned around so fast I gave myself whiplash "what the fuck" I said out loud and Johnny must have heard me "looks like the boys are going back on the road soon, they like to come here for one last hooray in their hometown before setting off." 

It didn't take them long to notice me soon Val and Johnny started to hang around the bar entertaining me.
"How are you" Johnny asked with sadness present in his voice, I furrowed my eyebrows and smiled widely "I'm great Johnny thanks for asking." He rolled just his eyes and pulled Val closer "she's delusional we have to fix this."

"Hey I am not!" I shouted defending myself, Val reached over and ran her hand up my arm "it's okay babe he's not himself either."
The three of us looked over at the table causing Brian to look directly at me... we had a stare down for a few moments and it looked like he was about to come over here. I almost offered him a smile until he quickly looked away turning his attention back to the guys.

"So tour..." I started, Johnny nodded taking a sip of his drink "yeah we're gonna be gone a while 12 weeks." My eyes went wide that's three months, meaning they wouldn't be back until summer.

"Aww honey I can stay and keep you company" Val offers, I smile at her sadly and shake my head "no Matt needs you I couldn't do that to my "big bro" we laughed because Matt was quite protective of me now.

"I swear that man really thinks your his blood sister, him and Brian were arguing the other day because he came to see you the night of the breakup."

"Well if it wasn't for Matt I probably would have drank myself into a coma, but all that's in the past now and I'm ready to move on." She pressed her lips into a straight and rolled her eyes Val wasn't buying it.

"Okay honey whatever decisions you make I'm here for them yassssss" she said clapping her hands together, I laughed at her acting like the youth it was funny.

Johnny left and Matt came to sit with his wife "hey Mill" he said smiling, I nodded in his direction giving him a "what's up" gesture.
"Oh nothing much just trying to stop myself from beating the shit out of Brian, man ever since you dumped him ole boy he's been a pain in the ass."

I covered my mouth to muffle the laughter "we'll join the sad boy party because I'm miserable" Val rolled her eyes again "now you admit It."

"Hey I couldn't let Johnny go back and tell Brian I cared about his stupid face... and those brown eyes and soft lips god what am I saying?" I literally slapped myself in the face causing Matt to laugh uncontrollably "you sound just like him." But that made me smile it was nice to know he was just as miserable as I was.

"You two will be the death of me" Val said clutching her heart and falling back into her husband "oh no" he said pretending to be worried.
We continued to talk for a little while longer until Johnny was visibly drunk off his ass "I love you Matt thanks for letting me join the band!" He screamed from on top of the table, Brian hyped him up handing him shot after shot "chug chug chug" Zacky chanted.

"Milly come do shots with me" Johnny screamed once again, I shook my head mouthing the word no but he insisted.
"Take the shot take the shot" Zacky shouted and I rolled my eyes "could you be any more of an instigator Baker?"

He shrugged his shoulders and marched up to the counter "Milany I order you to take this shot" I furrowed my eyebrows together "order?"

"Yes tonight I am king Zachary and I order you to take this shot." He handed me the small glass, I rolled my eyes and threw it back letting the warm liquor slide down my throat.

"Holy shit it worked next I order you to get back with Syn" I shook my head slapping his chest playfully "if it only it were that easy Z."