Chapter Seven

"Fuck!" I screamed banging my hands against the stirring wheel, Matt always knew how to grind my gears. I shouldn't have say anything now he's going to tell the whole band, my parents, his parents the last thing I need is an intervention.

I pulled up to my condo and whipped out my and began aimlessly searching for a number that wasn't there.
"You spent the night with her why didn't you exchange numbers jackass." I sucked my teeth hard getting out of the car and stomping into building. The doorman "Leo" greeted me as I made my way up stairs, I left the apartment fairly clean so the only thing I had to do was shower.

After cleaning myself up I ate a bowl of cereal and laid around on the couch for a while, the day was exceptionally boring.
"Ring ring"
I patted the pockets of my shorts searching for my phone "Val?" I asks.
"Don't listen to Matt he's a jerk, Milany is gorgeous and it doesn't matter if she's a few years younger then us she's grown. Follow your heart Brian I miss when you used to do that."

"I'm trying Val, I just can't help but to feel that like Matt was right she doesn't even know who I am."
She sighed heavily I could picture her like a scene on TV "so we'll do it together, you know where she lives how about we just go over with lunch and talk to her about everything."

Classic Val always coming up an with an elaborate scheme one of the many reasons Matt chose her.
"I don't know I just don't want her to feel ambushed, will have to wait."

"Haner you pussy, but anyways we're all going down to the Saloon tonight are you coming?" She asks her voice full of hope "only for you Val I can't leave my baby sister hanging."

"Yes! Okay we'll see you tonight Bri love ya"

She ended the call leaving me to contemplate actually going out tonight. On the good side there was a good chance I would see Milly, but on the bad side the guys would see her to. Time rolled on as the day carried out, it was 7:30 almost 8 when I hopped into the shower.
I wanted to look good and smell even better Incase I actually ran into Milany. When I got out I dressed in a black shirt and black jeans with slits in the knee cap. I slicked my hair back and shaved my face so I could be smooth like a baby. Lastly I finished my outfit off with my red sneakers and red leather jacket to match.

"Brian you devil" I said smirking at myself in the mirror, it was now 9 o'clock so I started heading over to Matt's.

"Wow look at Santa Claus" Johnny smirked playfully winking at me "I've missed you short shit."

We sat down to eat and have a few beers and surprisingly enough Milly was never mentioned. "Everyone full and ready to go?" Val says picking up the plates and cups.
"Yeah just give me a few beautiful" Matt replies, she rolls her eyes at all of us going into the kitchen.

"I'm going to the car you five have ten minutes before your buddy over there doesn't get any play for a month."

Matt's mouth hung open right along with the rest of the guys and we all started to move.
"I'll get my keys" Zacky said standing up to his feet, we all migrated into our vehicles "can I ride with you?" Val huffed rolling her eyes.

"Sure but what's wrong?" I ask as she fastens her seat belt "Matt's just acting bratty I don't know when he turned into such a nagger."

I sighed and gave her hand a tight squeeze "Matt is pissy because he can't be in control of everything anymore, no more family outings or double date nights he's pissed. But anyways let's live a little love the best dynamic duo is back and better then ever."

"True that"