Chaptet twentysix

"Brian we have to go!" Matt shouted trying his best to restrain me "no she needs to know!" I pressed. He shook his head finally letting go of me, I stormed into the saloon only to have my hopes crushed.

She wasn't here.

I checked everywhere! But still no sign of Milany, this was terrible where could she have been she barley knows anyone in this city.
I walked back outside and the look on my face gave it away "I'm sorry but we have to go Brian" Matt said, I nodded and followed him back to the car.

"These things happen Bri don't beat yourself up" Val smiles softly showing sympathy, I clenched my fist together "I didn't touch her for the last time!" I shouted causing her to jump at my outburst.

She frowned and sat straight in her seat I felt like shit "I'm sorry Val I didn't mean to yell, it's that I don't even remember Milany coming home with me. I know for a fact that we didn't have sex because that part I would have remembered, whatever drunken state I was in would have been completely obliterated if we would have made love."

"You really love her huh?" Matt said looking at me through the mirror, I nodded and sighed heavily "we've been over this already." He laughed and turned his attention back to the rode. It was quiet for a few moments and then Val had an outburst "holy shit!" She yelled looking at something on her phone.

"What is it?" I ask she shoved the phone at me revealing a glass of red wine with the caption the  safe travels SC I'm coming home! The photo was by Milanylove143 my stomach instantly tightened and my mouth began to water.

"Pull over I'm gonna be sick"

———————————————————————————

Hey guys! This is the end of IF ONLY, but I'm going to start a sequel soon it should be up shortly but thanks to everyone who read I appreciate it so much 🖤🖤🖤🖤