Chapter ten

"Wooooooo! That was fucking insane" I screamed falling down onto Matt's couch. "I can't front brother that was such a fucking rush"
Val brought us some beers and I kicked off my shoes.
"I Can't believe she has to deal with the kind of shit every night" Val sighed sitting down on Matt's lap.

"Right I could have killed that blonde motherfucker" Matt said taking a sip of his beer "well on the bright side I finally got to kiss her and tomorrow we're going out on a date." I said proudly, they both smiled at me and cheered "finally Brian found his balls again!" Val exclaimed. Matt started to crack up at his wife watching her jump around their living room "Val your something else babe." She leaned over and pecked his lips before disappearing upstairs.

"So when are you gonna tell her man?" I knew exactly what he meant, and I came crashing down from the high as those words left his mouth.
"Brian?"I stayed silent for another moment "I don't know man, she's so different I don't wanna mess this up."

"Well you have to tell her dude it's a miracle she doesn't already know, I mean what the fuck is she from another planet?"

I laughed "sometimes I think she is man" he raised his his beer glass "to sedated nights and bar room fights."

"Fuck yeah"

Milly's p.o.v

"Hey cheer up it's Christmas" Johnny said handing me little heart shaped box "you didn't have too" I sighed wiping away the tears from my eyes.
"Here just a little something to say please don't go back to North Carolina" he blurted out causing me to die of laughter. "I'm sorry Mills but the bar would be a total shit show without."

I opened the box revealing a heart shape neck less "it's beautiful" I breathed out at the sight of jewelry.
"Here" he unclasped the locket and inside was a picture of my mom and I from Christmas when I was 10.
"The year our dads brought us matching guitars, mom was pissed she said we couldn't bring any of that noise into the house."

I laughed remembering my mother she was such an old fashioned women, but strong and independent she was my idol.
"I love it" I threw myself at him into a hug and he caught me patting down the hair on my head.
"Don't worry love it gets easier and besides Avenged has a history of kicking ass and taking names."

"Avenged?" I ask pulling away from him, he stood there looking dumbfounded "um... Brian and Matt?"

"Why did you call them Avenged? Are they in a biker gang?" I was completely lost nothing made sense anymore.
"Milly their one of the most famous metal bands of this generation, how did you not know?"