Chapter Nineteen

Milly's p.o.v

Two weeks later

"God it's been such a long time since I've had a home cooked meal" I gushed savoring the flavor of Val's delicious chicken parmigiana.
"Stick around and there'll be plenty more where that came from" she winked pouring everyone a glass of wine.

Tonight was "family night" as Brian called it, all the guys and their wives joined at Matt's house every two weeks for dinner. Val usually did the cooking as she was the only one who could put together a dinner party.
"Do you cook?" Zack asks me with a mouth full of garlic bread, I laugh softly throwing him a napkin.
"Well not since I moved here, back home it was just me and dad so I did all the cooking and cleaning."

"We have to co-host one of these days with my Italian roots and your Mexican roots we're sure to have these guys nice and fat." Val grins earning a glare from her husband, she placed a hand on his chest "oh please like you wouldn't eat everything in plain sight.

"Guilty" the guys said in union "alright you five are way to close" it was weird, they all seemed to finish each others sentences and know exactly what the other was about to say.

"Well Mill when you play in a band together for twenty years it's hard to have an original idea." Matt said jokingly, we finished our meal and waited for Val to bring out desert.

"Anyone for brownies?" She asks coming out of the kitchen with a huge tray of baked goods.
We all dug into the sweets and soon after everyone laid around full of good food and wine "babe" Brian says in a low tone.

"Why are we whispering?" I say giggling, he gives me a cheeky grin and moves closer to my ear "we ate dinner... and now I really want to eat you."
My mouth hung open as I became hot and ready like a Little Caesars pizza "Brian don't" I say sheepishly watching his hands travel to my thigh.

"Shhhh shhh" he whispers into my ear running his rough hands over my lap "all you have to do is say yes." I looked around the room praying no one noticed our little episode, I gulped hard trying to swallow the saliva in my mouth.
"Yes" I surrender giving into his sexual tension "Matt!" He beamed standing up from the couch. He looked over to Matt who just threw up two thumbs and before I knew it Brian was dragging me up the stairs.

"Wooo woo wooo"
"Owwww"
"Sexy time"

All the guys cheered and I couldn't have been more embarrassed, he took me into the guest room pushing me against the wall attacking my lips.
"Promise you'll stop me if I'm hurting you" he said in between kisses. I nodded and he moaned softly into the crook of my neck, he pinned my arms up above my head "one last thing... my name is daddy in this room."

At this point I was completely turned on "okay... papi" I smirked knowing that my Spanish would drive him insane.
He scooped me up throwing me onto the bed climbing on top completely taking charge. Using my weight I flipped us over so that I was on top, he was stunned but immediately started at the buttons on my shirt.
"Let me" I say undoing them one by one slowly teasing him slightly "oh my god" he breathed out at the sight of my breast.

We continued to kiss until we were both naked, he went down on me giving me the best oral sex I've ever received.
"You taste so fucking good" he mumbled into my thigh, I jumped from the vibrations of his words against my skin.

He smirked and licked his fingers "are you ready?" I nod my head vigorously wishing he would hurry up "Yes papi."

He slid inside slowly making sure not stretch me out just yet "I don't think I'm going to make it" he huffed aggressively into my ear. I closed my eyes letting him do the work and he didn't seem to have a problem with that.

"Milany" he grunted, I opened my mouth to answer but soft moans escaped instead "yes" I said finally being able to speak.
"I love you" but he began to pick up the speed, I covered my mouth and he moved my hand away "they can't hear you." He said grunting once more, I started to feel my body giving out on me as I was on the brink of an orgasm "not yet." He whispered picking up my leg digging further inside of me, my eyes rolled back into my head and tears began to slip out.

"Fuck" I cried out, he went faster and faster and suddenly I couldn't contain the pleasure anymore. My body went numb and I shot up grabbing him by the neck forcing my lips onto his. He moved his hips slowly and I matched the pace with my lips "I love you too."