~Chapter 4~

It was Saturday. There were no lectures or classes on the weekends because the staff wanted the students to get rest. Giyuu, not knowing what to do, just sat on his computer doing God knows what all day.

Then, there was a knock on his door.

"Come in."

"Tomioka-san! I heard you and Kochou-san are a couple now, congratulations!" Tanjiro says as he busts in.

Giyuu was a bit confused.

"How did you know that? Did Kochou-san tell you or something?" He asks.

Tanjiro nods.

"Ah, Tanjiro-kun! It's been so long since we've seen each other face to face!" Shinobu says as she sees Tanjiro through Giyuu's doorway.

The three of them talk for a while until it was 6 p.m.

"I should go home, my sister is probably waiting for me. Take care, you two!" He says to both Giyuu and Shinobu as he picks up his things that he brought in case they got bored.

Giyuu and Shinobu waved goodbye to Tanjiro.

Suddenly, Giyuu's phone vibrates. It was the university reception.

"Hello? Is this Giyuu Tomioka-san?" The voice on the other line asks.

"Yes, this is Giyuu Tomioka speaking. Is there anything you need?" He says.

"Ah, a man who won't show his face or tell me his name is here, demanding to see you. Every time I ask him his name, he says it's not important and tells me "Just get Giyuu Tomioka! It's important!". I really don't have the energy to deal with this, could you come down to the reception please?" The voice explains.

"I'm very sorry, I'll go right away."

Shinobu decided to stay at the dorm since there was a project she had to finish. Giyuu went downstairs and saw a familiar man standing there demanding to see him.

"Urokodaki-san?"

Sakonji Urokodaki. Giyuu's former teacher. He remembered learning with him while Sabito was still with them. Now, Sabito was in Italy, studying by his mother's command.
   Urokodaki turns his head to face Giyuu. He runs over and gives Giyuu a big hug.

"Giyuu... It's been so long. I haven't felt your embrace since you left high school," He jokingly says.

Giyuu laughed, but his eyes were filled with tears. Urokodaki was like a father to him. He loved Urokodaki to the edges of the world.

"Why did you come here, Urokodaki-san? You never see me unless you have something important to tell me," Giyuu asks.

Urokodaki steps back.

"You catch on mighty fast. There is something I absolutely need to tell you..." He pauses

Giyuu waits patiently for him to continue.

"Sabito is in a coma. He injured himself in a car accident, and... Earlier today, I visited him. The doctor told me there's a high chance he might die."

Those words broke Giyuu's heart. He remembered all the fun memories he had with Sabito.

"Sabito? D.. Dying? You're just joking right? Right?! Urokodaki-san! Please tell me you're joking! This isn't funny!" Giyuu shook Urokodaki, but he could only shake his head.

Giyuu was filled with despair. He told Urokodaki to wait for a moment. He ran upstairs to fetch Shinobu.

"Kochou-san! Get ready to leave! We're going to the hospital!" Giyuu shouts as he grabs his jacket. Shinobu decided not to say anything and just went with him.

~~~

Giyuu frantically tries to find Sabito's room. As soon as he does, he bursts in. There was no one in there anyways.

"Sabito..."

All sorts of machines were wired to his body. His heart monitor machine showed that his heart rate was extremely slow. He could die at any moment and no one would know.
   Tears filled Giyuu's eyes. He walked over to Sabito.

"You dumbass... How could this happen to you..?" He asks quietly. He didn't expect a response.

"Tomioka-senpai... You should sit down. You could have a breakdown at any moment." Shinobu says as she puts a chair behind Giyuu. He sits down while thanking her.

"Sabito... Wake up really soon, okay? I'm sorry I said I'm better off dead, I'm sorry I always downgraded myself to you, I'm sorry I always say you're better than me without realizing my own strength... Sabito.. Please come back to me." Giyuu says as tears roll down his cheeks.

Suddenly, the heart monitor machine started beeping faster.

~END OF CHAPTER 4~

[A/N]
Sabito has entered a comatose state. He'll probably die lol idk. I'll decide his fate later.