☁True After-Ending☁

-10:32 A.M., Sunday-

The police arrive to Kimetsu University. They were asked to investigate the suicide of Shinobu Kochou. They head to her dorm, which she had shared with a young man named Giyuu Tomioka. Two police officers were sent upstairs, while the others went around to ask if anyone had been involved with the suicide.
   Gitai, one of the female officers at the scene went straight to where the body was. She saw Shinobu, still hanging from the ceiling.

"Man, they didn't even think about cleaning up the body first..?" She thought to herself.

She saw a number of polaroid films on the floor. They were all filled with a girl and a boy. Gitai picked up an interesting one. The victim, Shinobu Kochou, had her arm wrapped around her dorm mate, Giyuu Tomioka. He was smiling in the picture. In the free space below was written "I love you!!" with a gold marker. Gitai assumed that they had been acquaintances since they were teenagers.

Gitai called for her partner, Uragiri.

"Uragiri-san, you got anything on the dormie? He seems like he's part of this." She asks her partner.

Uragiri shook his head. He was crouching, looking under Giyuu Tomioka's bed.

"Found this though."

Uragiri pulled out a large piece of paper.

"Dear whoever is reading this,
If you are searching my room, it is probably because I died. I was diagnosed with tuberculosis on the 23rd of January, 2018. I've been trying to fight it, but I don't think I can any longer. Please, keep them all safe."

It then hit both of them. Giyuu Tomioka was Shinobu Kochou's boyfriend. He had died of tuberculosis a few weeks ago. Shinobu Kochou, unable to bare the pain, hung herself.
   Gitai walked back into Shinobu's room. She noticed that there was a piece of paper on the desk being held down by a beautiful gold bracelet that had rubies on it. Gitai placed it into a ziplock bag. She picked up the piece of paper.

"Don't worry, Tomioka-senpai. I'll be there in just a second..." She read out loud.

Tears filled Gitai's eyes. She had never seen this kind of love before.

The university and police then deemed the case closed.

A funeral was held for the victim Shinobu Kochou. Gitai went to it to mourn for her as well. She noticed that Shinobu's gravestone...

Was right next to Giyuu Tomioka's.

~~~

Upon hearing that Shinobu was dead, the remaining Top Scorers fell into despair. They started failing classes, couldn't focus in class... Kagaya, however, was even worse. His emotions got too out of control. He lost his ability to see and walk, and had to ask his wife Amane to help him around.
   They went to Shinobu's funeral.

"Amane... Place me next to Shinobu's gravestone... Please..." Kagaya says to his wife. Amane nodded and carefully lifted him and placed him next to Shinobu's gravestone.

Kagaya put a hand on it.

"We will miss you."

~~~

Shinobu opened her eyes. Her surroundings were pure white. She looked around, searching for a way out, or a person. Then, she heard laughing behind her. She turned to see Giyuu and Sabito.

"Tomioka-senpai..!" She gasps. She runs towards him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Kochou-san? What are you doing here?? You can't be here!! Live! Live for me!!!" Giyuu cried.

"I'm sorry, Tomioka-senpai... I love you. Tomioka-senpai, please.. While our life here lasts, please marry me!!" Shinobu smiled.

Giyuu smiled along with her.

~" Marry me! " she requested. He nodded his head with a smile.~

_-True after-ending of Everything changed when I met you.-_

[A/N]

The kind of love where you'd kill yourself just to be with your lover... That's true love.

This was the story plan for this chapter.