↠Foreword↞

This is a quick introduction to this book and what it's about.

~~~

" Everything changed when I met you. || Modern GiyuShino AU " is a fanfiction that revolves around a quite popular ship in the anime Kimetsu no Yaiba, or Demon Slayer. The time period set in the original anime/manga was the Taisho Period. This fanfiction follows the story of the Water Hashira, Giyuu Tomioka and Insect Hashira, Shinobu Kochou in a modern day lifestyle. Most of the characters will be in this fanfiction, including our beloved main characters. This AU will change most things, since the year gap between the Taisho Period and 2019 (The very year this was written) is extremely large. As the author, I will change whatever I feel like I must.

This story will contain a few spoilers from the Kimetsu no Yaiba manga, however I, the author will warn the reader right at the beginning of the chapter if there are spoilers in the said chapter.

In this AU, Giyuu Tomioka and Shinobu Kochou are of the same age.

[This is a multiship fanfiction. There may be some ships that readers won't like, but the main focus of this story is Giyushino. There will be a few random OCs that will be put in this fanfiction.]

I apologize in advance if you manage to capture any grammatical or spelling mistakes, as English doesn't appear to be my main language.

!!Warning!!

There may be some offensive words in this fanfiction, since Sanemi Shinazugawa is indeed a character that will have lines in this fanfiction.

~~~

Thank you for reading.