☁True Ending☁

-9:23 A.M., Friday-

It was time for all the Top Scorers and Kagaya Ubuyashiki himself to come and see Giyuu Tomioka for the last time. They decided that they would take turns telling Giyuu how they truly felt about him.
   When they all made it to Giyuu's room, they saw him sitting up straight, staring at the wall in front of him. He was the palest and thinnest he could've ever been.
   They approached him. Giyuu seemed to notice.

"Ah... What a nice view... I never imagined that you all would come see me... Thank you..." He mumbles. His voice was extemely hoarse.

Mitsuri went first.

"Tomioka-san... When I first met you, I couldn't help but feel in awe of you. I couldn't believe someone your age would be so extremely intelligent... You were my motivation to move forward. If I hadn't met you, my only redeeming quality would be my strength. I love how you never waver no natter what people say. You never lose your cool... I want to be like you someday, but I know that nobody will be able to replace the one and only Giyuu Tomioka."

Obanai, as Mitsuri's boyfriend, went next.

"Honestly... I never liked you. I thought Mitsuri-chan was in love with you, so I hated you to the core. I had heard about you getting tuberculosis last year, but I was so shocked I couldn't do anything. You seemed as if you were fine. As if you were silently suffering, not wanting to pull others into your mess. I really respect that about you, Giyuu-san. Thank you for teaching me that there's more to you than an empty shell."

Giyuu smiled at his remark. The other 9 Top-Scorers continued taking turns. When it was Sanemi's turn...

He was crying.

It was a rare sight for all of them, including Kagaya.

"Tomioka-kun, you absolute shithead... When your clothes were drenched in blood the first time I came to the hospital, I could do nothing but think of my brother Genya. I'm sure... If you met him... You two'd absolutely hate each other. Thank you so fucking much for being such a good person to me, no matter how many times I'd try and piss you off... You treated everyone with the same love. Kochou-san was the only person you treated specially. You're a bastard, you know that? You better live a good life in Heaven, or I'll drag your ass into Hell." Sanemi smiled.

Giyuu nodded.

Then, it was Kagaya's turn.

"Giyuu-kun... When your older sister first approached me asking to take you in as student, I could already tell by the way you stared at me that you were going to be an amazing person. You never complained to me, never started an emotional outburst in class... In fact, you rarely talked. I would only hear your voice when you answer a question. Seeing your eyes light up when you answer a question... I forced myself to get better just for that. You and all my other children and so special. If only I could've shielded you from the harm you've been facing all this time... If only I had gotten better quicker... Maybe I could've helped you... However, what's done is done. No turning back, right? Stay strong, always." He'd say. A single tear ran down his face.

Finally, it was Shinobu's turn.

Giyuu stared at Shinobu. His eyes were full of love. If only he could've loved her longer...

"Tomioka-senpai... We've been friends for so long. I can't even remember how we met. I love you so, so much. I want to be reborn... And fall in love with you again. Even if I have to see you die again. Even if I have to see you suffer again. I'd fall in love with you over and over... Because you're everything to me, Tomioka-senpai. When Dr. Yuuto told me you've had this illness since last year, my heart shattered. All I could think was... Why didn't you tell me? Why did you always have to suffer alone? Why does nobody help you? I wish I could have done everything for you. Giyuu Tomioka-senpai... There's this moment in my life that I would relive as many times as I could. I honestly thought you disappeared from my life, but when you walked right past me with your long hair, I knew it was you. I wanted to talk to you, but you disappeared into the crowd. Tomioka-senpai... Let's be reborn together. Let's fall in love again. Let's feel all this pain and sorrow all over again... From the bottom of my heart... I love you," Shinobu sobbed.

Tears ran down Giyuu's cheeks. He was so happy. He could hear his heart monitor machine slow down. He carefully laid in bed.

"Thank you." He smiled with his dying breath. Right after he thanked them, a long, loud beep was heard. All of the people in that room were shocked. Shinobu started sobbing slightly, but it turned into loud cries that could be heard throughout the whole hospital. The other Top Scorers joined her, even Kagaya.

This was a tremendous loss. They all loved Giyuu.

But now he was gone.

~~~

The very next morning, Giyuu's funeral was held. Time passed extremely fast, and by evening, the only people remaining were the 8 Top Scorers. Still crying their eyes out.
   Obanai checked his watch.

"Guys... We should go. It's almost 9 P.M. It's bad to stay so long..." He says between slight hiccups.

Everyone agreed to leave, except Shinobu. They all tried to convince her to go with them, but she wouldn't budge. Shinobu stayed there.

Till midnight. Whispering "I love you" to what was left of her beloved.

~~~

It had been 2 weeks since Giyuu's death. Shinobu rarely went out. She surfed her phone for every picture of Giyuu she could find. She rummaged through her old belongings to look for photos of Giyuu. This was the kind of love that they shared.
   Eventually, Shinobu found a picture that had Giyuu and her in it. She had her arm wrapped around Giyuu, and Giyuu was smiling. The photo was dubbed, "I love you!!"
   Shinobu smiled to herself. She quickly took a piece of paper.

"Don't worry, Tomioka-senpai. I'll be there in just a second." She wrote.

She kept smiling as she retrieved a noose from under her closet. She always kept one on her just in case. With all the pictures of her and Giyuu scattered across the floor, and the piece of paper neatly held down on her desk by a bracelet Giyuu had given her.

"I love you, Tomioka-senpai. I'm sorry."

~She loved him, and he loved her back.~

_-True end of Everything changed when I met you-_

[A/N]

Truly a roller-coaster, this was. I wouldn't have finished it if not for all the supportive comments I've been getting. There will be, as I said, special alternate ending chapters so that my dear readers aren't left depressed and alone.

Regards,
Tomioka.