☀Alternate Ending☀

-12:12 P.M, St. Luke's International Hospital-

Shinobu was walking to Giyuu's room when she suddenly heard yelling coming from it. She rushed towards it and saw doctors and nurses huddled around Giyuu. She fell to her knees.

"T... Tomioka-senpai..?"

A doctor heard her mumbling to herself. She swiftly turned her head and dashed towards Shinobu.

"Ma'am, I'll need to ask you to leave. This patient isn't feeling very well-"

"Please..! Will he be alright?! Please.. Save him!! I don't want to see him suffer! Save him, doctor..!" Shinobu cried.

The doctor sighed. Even though she had seen this type of scene in front of her eyes many times, it still hurt seeing a patient's loved ones crying for them.
   The doctor placed a hand on Shinobu's shoulder and smiled.

"We will save him. However, I must tell you... The treatment to Giyuu Tomioka-san's current illness will take quite a long time and might even be painful to him. Are you sure you want us to go through with this?" The doctor asked, slightly worried.

Shinobu wiped her tears. She looked up to make direct eye-contact with the doctor and smiled. She permitted them to do whatever they had to in order to save Giyuu.
   The doctor smiled again and thanked her before going back into Giyuu's room. Shinobu went back to the university to do a project that was due in a few days.

~~~

A few weeks have passed since Giyuu's treatment session. He was obviously getting better. All of the Top Scorers visited him, including Kagaya Ubuyashiki and Sakonji Urokodaki. Sabito had been discharged from the hospital a few days earlier.
   Shinobu was in the library doing a few assignments when she got a call from the hospital.

"Kochou-san! Come quick!" A nurse yelled through the phone.

Shinobu panicked. Was Giyuu okay? Why did the nurse sound so frantic? Did the treatment not work?
   She drove to the hospital hastily, disregarding her own safety. As she stepped into the hospital, she was hyperventilating and sweating.

"Kochou-san!"

Shinobu turned to the direction of the voice. She saw Giyuu standing there, his arms wide open. He was still wearing the clothing the hospital gave him, but he seemed better than ever. Tears started to fill Shinobu's eyes as she slowly broke into a smile. She ran towards Giyuu and into his arms. They both hug each other tightly. Both of them fell to their knees.
   Giyuu lifted Shinobu's chin with his hand and gently pressed his lips against hers.

"I'm fine now, Kochou-san.. I can love you again. I can lay in bed with you again... I can be everywhere with you again." Giyuu smiled as he pulled away.

They both started to sob as they sat there, still in each other's embrace.

~~~

Graduation day came. Giyuu, as per usual, graduated at the very top of his university. After receiving their certificates, Giyuu and Shinobu went to sit down. They were both very tired. It had been such an eventful year for them.
   They were talking casually when Giyuu suddenly stood up. He smiled at Shinobu and got on one knee.

"Shinobu Kochou-san.. Now that we've graduated.. Will you marry me?"

At first, Shinobu was shocked. So was the people around her. Tears of happiness escaped her eyes.

"Of course, Giyuu Tomioka-senpai." She smiled.

They had gotten happily married a few days after. It was the best life could have ever been for them.

Until...

-3 years later...-

"Kunoichi! Be careful, you'll fall!" Shinobu called out.

A young boy with short maastricht blue hair and purple eyes ran towards Shinobu as she caught him in her arms.

"Mama, look! I found a cool rock!" Kunoichi, the son of Shinobu Tomioka and Giyuu Tomioka, showed her a white stone with purple accents. It was uniquely shaped, like a shell by the seaside.

"My, my, it's very pretty!" Shinobu smiles.

They laugh together. Giyuu sat on the porch and watched as they played together. He took out a small polaroid film from his pocket.
   It was a picture of Giyuu and Shinobu when they were younger. It was the only other picture where Giyuu was smiling. The picture was not that old, but Giyuu knew that it was taken a long time ago. He smiled to himself.
   Giyuu Tomioka. The current principal and founder of Tomioka Music Academy. Even though it had only stood for about 2 years, it was already known for being prestigious and effective. There were all types of instruments children and adults could learn there, such as the classic piano and violin, harp, drums, guitar, cellos... Giyuu had gotten famous in the time span of 2 years with little effort. The Tomioka family is extremely wealthy and live in a mansion near the outskirts of Kyoto.
   Giyuu was admiring the scenery when suddenly he heard a loud thump followed by crying. He rushed to his son.

"What happened?" Giyuu asked Shinobu.

"He tripped on a stone, I'm sure he's fine though." Shinobu says, slightly panicked.

Giyuu held Kunoichi close and comforted him. Kunoichi looked up to see his father smiling very softly. He immediately stopped crying and hugged Giyuu tightly.
   Giyuu was also known for not smiling regularly, though if you do manage to catch him smiling, it would be the softest smile you would ever see in your lifetime. Giyuu rarely smiles at people he doesn't know personally, and his students always try to make him smile by giving him compliments and gifts.

Giyuu and Shinobu never thought about having the chance to be this happy. They went through such a hard time when they were young, but in the end, it all worked out.
   Kunoichi caught sight of a butterfly and started chasing it, trying to catch it. Giyuu and Shinobu sat down on the grass.

"I love you, Giyuu-san."

"I love you too, Shinobu-san."

~End of Alternate Ending~

[A/N]

WAHHH IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SUCH A LONG TIME;;;

IT TOOK LIKE WHAT, A MONTH????? IM SORRY IM EXTREMELY LAZY EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyways, keep reading because I will probably post the Alternate After-ending this week, followed by the last chapter of this book~!

As I am writing this, if my memory doesn't screw me over, this book has gotten 5k reads. I never expected it to go that far, since this was just a silly little project I decided to do when I was bored. Knowing that people enjoy my book brings me such joy, me big happy bro.

This was the plan for tonight's chapter, it is 3:15 AM and I haven't slept in a few days so I'll sleep now~

That's all for now, have a good day, readers!