☀Alternate After-Ending☀

"Kunoichi-kun! Wait up!"

Kunoichi Tomioka, now 13. The only child and son of the prestigious Tomioka family. His father, Giyuu Tomioka was the principal of the music academy he was going to.
   It was 6:23 P.M. Kunoichi was walking home when his childhood friend and cousin, Kaze Shinazugawa stopped him. They lived not that far from each other, so they walked home together frequently.

"By the way, Kunoichi-kun, are you going to tonight's dinner? My parents told me that we could come, but I'll only go if you will." Kaze said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'll ask my parents," Kunoichi replied.

-At home-

"Kunoichi-kun, get ready, we're going out for dinner tonight." Giyuu called out to his son.

"Oh, yeah, Kaze told me about it. I'll get ready now, father."

Kunoichi had inherited 2 traits from his father, his dark hair and his personality. Kunoichi, however, smiled way more often than his father. He was extremely good-looking, much like his father, and was considered a "beautiful boy". He doesn't show it, but he has feelings for Mitsuri Iguro and Obanai Iguro's daughter, Hayami Iguro. All of the children of the 9 Top Scorers go to Tomioka Music Academy, since it not only teaches children how to play instruments and hold music festivals, it teaches students basic education such as English, Japanese, Maths, Science, and many more. Tomioka Music Academy has a reputation for being an extremely effective school.
   Once Kunoichi put on formal wear, he went downstairs. He saw his parents looking fancier than ever. He smiled to his parents.

"This must be an important night for the both of you." He says.

His parents smiled to him.

-At the restaurant-

Kunoichi sat down at the large table and immediately pulled out a book. It was written by his own father, a book entitled "Everything changed when I met you". It was about all the interesting events that happened after he and Shinobu reunited at university. He loved hearing stories about Giyuu and Shinobu ever since he was a child.

"Oh, Tomioka! I knew you would come. What are you reading?" A sweet voice asked. It was Hayami Iguro.

"Ah.. Nothing, just some stories about my father and mother. How are you, Iguro-chan?" He says while asking her.

Hayami took a seat next to Kunoichi.

"I'm feeling alright! Honestly, I was feeling a bit down earlier, because I kept thinking, "What if Tomioka isn't there?". You're a great friend to me, Tomioka! I don't think I would be able to live without you," she smiled.

Kunoichi blushed slightly. Hayami is, how do I put this... A tad bit dense. She's exactly like her mother. She doesn't notice when someone has a crush on her.
   As they were talking, they heard a familiar voice call out,

"Come on, Giyuu! You should give the speech, after all, you went through the most when we were younger!"

It was Sanemi. He was smiling, and genuinely happy for once. Giyuu smiled back and rubbed the back of his neck. While the two of them were joking around, Kanae and Shinobu did some catching up.

"Onēsan, you're married to Sanemi-kun? I didn't know that!" Shinobu smiled.

Kanae started to blush, "Well, I know for a fact that you and Sanemi-san have been really close friends.. And Sanemi-san has helped me a lot in recovering from Douma. I realized then that Sanemi-san had feelings for me, and I did too!"

As they were talking, they heard Giyuu gently tap a glass with a spoon to catch everyone's attention.

"It has been such a long time since we all saw each other. Technically, it's been 11 years. Most of us have gotten married and have had children, and are just doing well in general. To those of you who might be suffering from any form of poverty, feel free to contact me or Shinobu-san. We would be happy to help. When we were younger..."