~3~

-emma-

the rest of the day turned out fine.

when i meant fine, i didn't mean fine.

it was awkwardly horrible.

olivia have been silent and shy for the whole day and she haven't spoken a single word since she bit my bottom lip.

it honestly isn't a big deal, i really don't mind.

by the end of the school day we decided to head to the dolan's for lunch, of course my mom said yes. i was with the dolans.

"so," grayson looks at me. "both of you have been awkwardly silent today, what's up with that?"

was it THAT noticeable?

"nothing," olivia turns red immediately. "nothing happened. we've been fine."

"olivia," i grab her hand and she drops her fork. i let go immediately.

"i better go wash this. i have something to do later too, i have to leave first." she speaks quickly and leaves in a hurry.

"ugh!" i groan and hit my head on the table. "what the fuck is wrong with her today?"

"did you guys do anything?" ethan asked, mouth full of fried rice. "anything out of your comfort zones?"

"well," i stop. what if olivia minds?

"well?" grayson raises an eyebrow at me.

"i guess," i start. "our english period ended early so we decided to sit by the art room and admire the artworks on the board. somehow that broke into a makeout and she 'accidentally' bit my lower lip, which i didn't mind at all, and she has been acting weird ever since!"

grayson and ethan both facepalmed.

"you probably pulled away quicker than ever huh," ethan gave me a look. how the fuck did he know?

"i was surprised! i didn't mean it at all. i even told her so." i defend myself.

"emma, do you know the use of biting your lower lip?" ethan asks. i furrow my eyebrows.

"there's a use?" i ask. "she said she did it by 'accident'."

the twins face palmed in sync again.

"have you heard people making out with tongue?" grayson asks me. i close my eyes.

"ew!" i yell. "that's gross! with your tongue? isn't that porn?"

the twins hid their smiles and shook their heads.

"no!" grayson says, barely controlling his laughter. "it's what all couples do when they get intimate with each other. they ask for access for a tongued makeout by biting the other's lower lip."

"does that mean," i stop. no, this couldn't be. olivia's soft and innocent, how would she know about this?

"yes," ethan smirked. "yes it does."

-olivia-

jacob should've never showed me the video. i would've never bit her lip! i'm the worst.

but, i cant control it, emma has the most perfect body and she probably tastes really fuckin-

'fucking stop it, brain,' i murmur to myself. this really shouldn't be what i should be thinking right now. especially not sexualising emma.

i fiddle my fingers as my phone rang, its emma.

'i can't talk to her now, the sound of her innocent voice is to much for me to handle right now.' my brain panics.

'but what if it's something urgent?' i pick up immediately. i can't let my baby get hurt.

"hi baby," emma says. her voice was shy and tender, at that moment all i wanted to do is to hug her and never let go. "i'm terribly sorry about today. you could've just told me what you wanted to do, instead of biting my lip."

i choked on air.

"okay who the actual fuck polluted your little brain?" i grit my teeth. "was it the dolans?"

no reply. i'm taking that as a yes.

"those bitches are getting a spanking tomorrow," i purse my lips. "sorry babygirl, i didn't mean to say that."

"i like it when you call me that," she whispers.

"what?"

"babygirl." she murmurs. my jaw drops.

"can you say that again?" her voice was smaller than ever now.

"babygirl i-" then the dial tone.

'what the fuck just happened?' i thought to myself as i laid down on my bed.

-emma-

babygirl.

the sound of her voice tingles in my head as i bite my lip thinking about it. i quickly delete the phone call history in case my mom finds out and i start doing my homework.

babygirl.

why am i feeling so weird? i thought. i can hardly focus on anything so i lay down on my bed.

my mom then comes in.

"why are you laying down?" she sits on the edge of my bed. "are you feeling well?"

"i don't know," i reply truthfully. "can i please call the dolans?"

"sure, nobody's stopping you." she smiles. i dial the dolan's number but i end up calling olivia instead.

"liv, why am i feeling weird?" i murmur as silence goes through the phone-line.

"can you describe feeling weird to me babygirl?" i hear a faint noise in the background, sounds like a moan.

wait, is there someone with her?

"baby," i start to get mad now. "is there someone with you?"

"no," she says. my heart relaxes. "i stubbed my toe, its hurting a lot."

"are you okay?" i'm actually worried now. i can't let my baby get hurt.

"i'm sure i can handle a stubbed toe, 'livia." she smiles from the other end of the phone. "i'm glad we're back to normal again."

"me too," i smile back.

"can we make out tomorrow? i miss you already," she murmurs. i giggle because she is acting shy.

"definitely. i could kiss you all day long."