~5~

-emma-

i like it when olivia does several things to me:

kiss the top of my nose,

squeezes my thigh when we drive together,

calls be her baby or babygirl,

and apparently now being super intimidating with me and nearly scaring the shit out of me but i still enjoy it like too much like what the actual fuck.

-grayson-

olivia has been acting kind of off these days, i wonder what's wrong with her?

i should go find out.

"hey," i sit down next to her. "you've been kind of off recently. you good?"

"i guess." she sighs.

"has anything been affecting you? emma told me about yesterday too, no wonder you didn't stay long." i say.

"oh god," she covers her face with her hands. "that's embarrassing. i just have been learning a lot of other stuff about relationships and things like that."

"oh?" i smirk. "like what?"

"fucking stop it grayson." she rolls her eyes at me. "my brother jacob showed me something very explicit the other day, and i just have been using some of the tricks to charm my babygirl. but it doesn't seem right when i do it with her."

"you have to ease her into it. has she showed any sign that she likes it?" i ask again. she was about to shake her head, but then she nods.

"she liked it when i called her babygirl," she shrugs. "that's about it, she didn't even comment about the little intimate moment i had with her today."

"you probably didn't give her enough time to comment, did you?" i question. she blushes.

"stop exposing me! i've been dealing through a lot okay." she says in defence.

"can i tell you something else?" she says again after a while. "i want some alone time with emma, but her mom-"

"yes, i know." i lick my lips. "maybe we should have a sleepover soon. my parents are always out of town anyways. maybe her mom would let us?"

"yes! we could do it like how we did in elementary school," i bubble up in excitement. "let's go down and tell them about the plan!"

-emma-

"but it's going to be very difficult to beg my mom to let me go to this goddamn sleepover," i groan. "she's going to make me pay for every hour that counts." olivia's hand lands on my lower back, rubbing up and down.

"but you also want some alone time with me, do you baby?" she says and i nod.

"of course," i frown. "life is very difficult."

"that's a fact," says ethan, who has been silent for the whole conversation.

"hey dude," i speak up. "why aren't you talking? this is very abnormal of you."

"your mom is looking through the window behind me, i'm trying to hide olivia from her angle." i glance behind him and my mom was there. she seemed happy, which means that she hasn't saw olivia yet.

"psst," i whisper to grayson. "go upstairs with liv. i'll handle this from here."

their shadows crept past the stairs and they both went upwards.

"mom!" i yell as she looks at me.

"how's the date?" she smiles at me slyly through the window.

"it isn't a date mom," i roll my eyes. "we're just hanging out!"

"that's what i used to say when my dad found out that i was dating your father," i roll my eyes, over dramatically this time. how many times do i have to tell this woman that i don't like ethan, at all?

"ugh whatever." i say as i slam the window.

"i'm heading out for dinner to meet a nice man tonight," she yells at me. "you can stay as long as you want! BUT i'm warning you, if you go see that olivia girl, you're dead meat!"

my heart jumps with joy.

i'm heading over to olivia's tonight, IM HEADING OVER TO LIV'S TONIGHT OH MY GOD.

from upstairs i hear a small squeal. she must've heard it.

grayson and olivia come down, both with a smile on their faces.

olivia and i share a long kiss, and we break apart.

"can you believe it?" she says. "after so long, we finally get to cuddle, in my room, with blankets, and all that!"

"i'm setting up one rule for tonight though," i smirk playfully. "no kissing, is too much kissing."

----

"bye sweetie!" my mom stops by the dolan's and says goodbye to me. "don't you dare go to that filthy rich girl's house, and if you do and i find out? there will not be a good ending for you."

i nod. i should be an actress, i have great acting skills.

we hear the start of an engine, and the car zooms off to wherever she's heading to.

"let's head over to mine," she says and i nod.

"bye ethan," i say. "bye to you too gray!"

"have fun!" they both say in sync.

----

olivia and i huddle in the corner of her room, making out almost non-stop except for taking breaks for us to breathe.

our lips connect again, and she bit my lower lip, and this time, instead of running away, i slid my tongue into her mouth. she slips hers into mine, and we connected immediately.

"babe," she moaned into the kiss and i quickly deepened it. olivia pulled apart and i was catching my breath.

"that was amazing babygirl," she puts her hand on my thigh and squeezes it. "we should do it more often."

"yes, we definitely should." i nod in agreement and we both head out.

"you wanna go swimming later?" she asked me. even though olivia and i live on basically the same block, her house is a lot bigger than mine. "i might have some bigger swimsuits."

"my boobs aren't that much bigger," i look down. "our's is almost the same size."

"bullshit," olivia laughs. "i'm flatter than that piece of paper on my dad's work table." emma giggles.

"you look beautiful to me," i flirt. "and that's all that matters, right?" she blushes.

"you look perfect to me babygirl," she kisses the top of my forehead.

"let's eat, then we'll go swim later." and we both dig into our food.