~6~

-emma-

olivia lent me one of her bigger swimsuits, and we quickly hopped into the water.

i've seen olivia naked before, so don't freak out before i actually tell you to.

anyways.

we hop into the water, both enjoying our time. we spent at least half an hour just kissing and having fun with each other.

"you know what?" she said. "fuck it. i'm going skinny dipping." she unties the string on her back and she throws the swimsuit top on the floor.

quickly, she hops back into the water. adrenaline rushed through my body, as she walks over to me.

now you should freak out.

i struggled to pull off my swimsuit as well, and we kiss. our bodies rub together and i slip my tongue into her mouth.

she ends the kiss abruptly and dragged me inside.

she lays me on the couch, and continues kissing me, from my lips to my neck, down to my body.

"olivia," i groan and we spring apart.

"shit!" she yells and grabs the shirt nearest to her. "i shouldn't have. i'm sorry i'm sorry."

"you shouldn't be," i said in a small voice. "i enjoyed it a lot. i promise." i cover myself up as she grabs another shirt and throws it to me.

"your virginity should be taken by your future husband," she whispered. "this is all my fault. i ruined you. i'm so sorry." she broke into tears.

"olivia," i whisper into her ear. "you didn't do anything wrong. i want to lose it with you, to you. i love you."

"what?" she says in her baby voice. "you want to lose it to... me?" i nod.

"of course!" i pull her closer by the waist. "we're gonna run away together, and get married, have children-" i stop myself.

"we can always adopt," she says quietly. "only if you want to. it's all up to you babygirl."

"of course i want children. especially with you," she smiles at me. "i wanna spend the rest of my life with you, we'll grow old together, and you'll be my wifey." she laughs, wrapping her hands around me.

"so should we continue?" i murmur. "i want more."

she made a sound as if she was choking on air.

"no babygirl. maybe later in the relationship, but not now. now is not a good timing." she exhales. "let's go to sleep. we have a long day tomorrow."

-olivia-

i watched emma go to sleep, and her eyes drift closer and closer. soon they fluttered shut.

she looked like a doll when she's asleep, her chest heaving up and down slowly.

that night i had the weirdest dream.

i was on my bed, typing away in my laptop, suddenly i felt a pressure on my lower back. for some reason, i knew that it was emma.

she reaches down to me and starts tickling me.

tickling me? what?

suddenly she's gone. a presence behind me grabs my waist and immediately feel a pang of guilt. her hands roam my waist. they don't feel like emma's at all. i look to my left, and see emma making out with someone else.

i start to squirm. tears flow from my eyes.

"baby," i hear a voice that snapped my back into reality. "baby wake up, are you having a bad dream?" my head was spinning.

"yes," i wipe my tears from my cheeks. "babygirl, can we skip school today? i'm just not feeling it today."

"it's all fine baby, i just have to go home to mom to tell her that i'm back." she smiles and puts on one of my t-shirts. "i'll be back in one quick second. i love you baby." she gives me a long kiss on my lips.

"your lips are softer in the morning," i smile into the kiss. "k, i'm done now. go home."

she runs off.

-emma-

"hey mom," i burst through the door. "i'm back!"

"where were you?" she eyed me. i went speechless. "you were at that rich bitches house huh?"

"yes i was," i yell out. "so what? i'm going back later too? what are you going to do about it?"

"nothing." she crosses her arms and sits on the chair. "you see, i met this guy yesterday at this restaurant. the only thing is that, his daughter, is a queer teenager like you are, and her dad is really accepting. i'll allow you to see that rich thing again, but i don't want her ANYWHERE in this house. do you understand?"