~18~

-emma-

she jumped and swung, her hands flailing everywhere.

"olivia no!" i attempt to pull them apart.

dan, being drunk and helpless, couldn't react quick enough, and soon ended up with bruises on his face.

"deserved it," olivia muttered as dan chanted words like 'slut' and 'whore'. "lets leave before anything else happens."

the car ride home was extremely silent and there was another barrier. a barrier i set up myself.

olivia wasn't that much eager either. she wasn't talking, like the life has been sucked out of her.

even when we got home, we didn't say anything. we just did what we had to do, and went to bed.

"sorry," olivia muttered in my ear as i fell asleep. i felt hot tears dripping on my cheeks and running down them. "i shouldn't have. i scared you."

she gets up from the bed, but i'm too tired to care about anything.

my heart holds fear, but it wasn't the fear of her leaving, it was the fear of her.

- - - -

i wake up alone, which happens rarely.

"olivia?" i glance over and i see a note on the bedside table.

i'm sorry. come see me when you're ready. i'll be at my house. ~olivia

i quickly pack my things into a small backpack and throw on one of olivia's tight fitting hoodies, and ran out.

i miss her already.

olivia's door was unlocked, her house was still hoarded with weird items, her hair was messy, and everything seemed chaotic.

seemed alright.

i see olivia sitting in the corner, she was sleeping.

i limply carry her to her bed, and i just sat there. watched her sleep.

2 hours later, she woke up startled.

"morning beautiful," i smile gently. the barrier was starting to fade. thank god. "you're so peaceful when you sleep."

"you're not scared?" she touches my face. "i'm sorry about yesterday."

"it's fine," i say. "you did it for me. i should've been the one to fight, but i'm too much of a pussy for that."

"and that's the reason i'm top." she smirks at me. i shake my head.

"i'm not getting into this argument." i reply. "you were kinda scary though, the way you punched him. 10 years of knowing you and i have never seen you punch anyone like that."

"seriously?" she frowns. "i've punched a lot of people growing up. grayson included."

"wait yeah," i suddenly think about it. "you do punch a lot of people. remember that time grayson was bullying a girl in like fourth grade? you punched the shit out of him!"

she laughs and i joined in, and i realise she's not that scary after all.

"ahhh," she sighs. "the old days." i nod.

her thin strap falls off her shoulder, and i can't help but bite my lip.

"you owe me something." i suddenly blurt out.

"what?" she looks over.

"birthday sex." i finish off firmly and she looks at me.

"my pleasure." and she connects my lips to hers.

- - - -

*skip if you don't want the smut lmao*

her tongue glides across my lip, my favourite move that she does. it sends shivers down my spine and makes my body fall into pieces.

her fingers inside of me, making my hips buck and my legs flail, my toes curl and my heart ache.

the way she calls me babygirl as she looks into my eyes and i release fully, she catches everything on her fingers and she runs them down my naked body.

"you're shivering so much," she breathes as her hands roam my body.

"c-cant he-lp it." i stutter and she smirks.

"you're so cute i can't," she leans close to me, her breath against my upper lip.

"just kiss me already," i mutter and she closes the gap between the both of us.

"you know what would make you look better?" i tease olivia, confidence gaining in my chest. i felt like myself. i felt beautiful. loved.

"you without that thin tight shirt of yours."

-olivia-

when i said i was top. i knew damn well i was top:

not anymore.

her tongue swirled and i arch my back, butterflies forming in my stomach. she grabbed my legs, steadying them.

"baby," she muttered against me.

"shut up," i frown.

i feel a tight knot in my stomach, it was about to burst and i grip the sheets, my nails digging into the white fabric.

i release, and she catches it fully.

"you taste good," she presses her lips against my body, guiding them up by body.

i could still hear our moans echoing through the room, our bodies pressed against each other, under the thick covers of my bed.

our legs intertwine and our breathing uneven.

she's my baby. i love her.

forever.