~4~

-olivia-

my favourite lesson was always acting. i'm really motivated to be an actor one day when i grow up. i often did theatre and performed in school dramas.

emma didn't like acting as much, she liked video editing, just like the dolans. i guess i was the only odd one out.

emma and i kissed goodbye and we decided to meet up during lunch and after school to head to the dolan's again. this time with me.

i set off to acting class.

"hey," i felt a tap on the shoulder. it was the pretty girl that emma talked to on the first day of school.

"hi," i replied. "what's your name?"

"i'm amanda, and you much be olivia! emma has told me a lot about you." she smiles. "by the way, i like your pants. it goes well with your blouse."

"thank you, they're size 2 for little boys," i inform. "i cut the holes myself though. emma taught me how to do it."

"awe," she gushes. "that's so cute! i never knew she could do that. i should ask her how to do it one day."

"so, what class are you heading to?" i ask. "i'm heading to acting."

"omg same!" she smiles. "are you joining the drama club this year?" she was eager with acting. i see passion in her eyes.

"of course!" i smile. "can't wait to do theatre with you this year." i shook her hand.

----

i sit at my computer, bored for life as the professor walks around the classroom, helping everybody with their work.

"ahh, chamberlain," he eyes my work. "my best student. you've done it again. are you going to volunteer for the school project this year?"

"most likely," i shrug. "i really hope that i get picked though, there are a lot of outstanding seniors that could edit a million times better."

"i'll make sure you're in." he smiles and walks away.

class ends and the students pile into the hallways, sticking notes on lockers and marching towards the lunchroom.

the dolans come after me, sitting in my table.

then in came the theatre students, and that's when i spotted olivia. she was with another girl...

amanda.

a pang of jealousy hit my gut, i know olivia would never cheat on me, and i never meant to be jealous. but my head just pounds.

"bye!" olivia laughs as they parted. i pout and turn away.

"hi babygirl," she whispers sensually into my ear. i press down my urge to kiss her and continue acting cool.

why exactly was i being a bitch? i have no fucking idea. but i continue anyways.

"babygirl?" she pulls my shoulder back and i resist. my stomach squirms but i push away the feeling.

"stop calling me that," i try to say confidently, but my voice quivers and the last part of the sentence turns into a whisper. she giggles softly.

"is babygirl jealous?" she whispers carefully and i shake my head. she gets up and sits in front of me.

"you're so fucking cute when you're mad," she places a kiss on my nose. "come on, you know me well, i'll never cheat on you. plus, amanda and i are just friends, you have nothing to worry about." my heart softens, and i stare into her eyes.

"besides, she's no competition for you babygirl." she winks and i smile. "now, let's go get some food, shall we?"

olivia ended up getting food for me, because i was in a bad mood. she fed me my yogurt too, i'm such a baby in front of her.

we then went out to the school campus for lunch recess, and olivia and i ran to the back of the school where there's this weird deserted space.

we sit on the dirty grass floor, and talk.

"homecoming is next month," she says with a wide smile. "i'm excited for that." i smile back at her.

"so am i," i say. "let's get the dresses together, we'll ask ethan and grayson to come with us so my mom won't suspect anything."

"it's really sad that we always have ethan and grayson with us when we go out. it's almost like we have no privacy," she complains and i pat her on the back.

"we can shoo them away when we shop. the mens stores are different from the girl's stores anyways," i try to be optimistic, and olivia frowns.

"i guess so," she shrugs and she gives me as small kiss on the cheek.

-olivia-

i stare at her back in english, her brown hair flowy and smooth. i examine my own.

'what if i trimmed it?' i thought as i run my fingers through them.

i scribble something down in my notebook, the teacher said it was important for our exams coming up.

"early dismissal for all of you," says the english teacher. "that's all i have for today."

emma and i walked to the school gate, hand in hand.

"wait," emma says. "we have to wait for the dolans, or my mom's gonna suspect that we're dating again. i don't want to be homeschooled." i nod.

"it's best that we wait for them," i agreed.

"hey, liv, i've been wanting to talk to you about something that the dolans taught me yesterday. i'm kinda shy to say it, but here goes nothing."

-emma-

"they explained to me that if you bite my bottom lip, that means that you're going to slip your..." i stutter. "uh, tongue in my mouth?" i say quickly. i immediately blush deep red, i'm going to hell.

"uhm, baby," she stuttered. she seems to be equally embarrassed as i am. "i told you it was an accident-"

"but it wasn't!" i raise my voice slightly. "you did it on purpose! why'd you avoid me for the whole day yesterday?" she seems taken aback, and i slouch down and lower my voice.

"sorry babe i didn't mean to yell at you like that," i stare into her eyes, they were holding back a laugh.

"you're so not intimidating," she chuckles. "you're the cutest aren't you."

"oliviaa," i whine. "stop changing the topic! you did it on purpose!"

"what if i did?" she asks and leans over me. her shadow covers me and she leans closer and closer to my face. she pins me down and my bottom lip starts to quiver.

"fuck," olivia groans and she regains her position. "we should go look for the dolans. we've been talking for a pretty long time." she runs off to the school campus.

damn she was intimidating, that's for sure.