~15~

-emma-

the girls gather around the buffet table, olivia was no where to be seen.

"hey," hannah (meloche) says as the girls and her sits down around the table. "where livia?"

"i don't know," i say. "i should go find her."

i get up from the table and she finally comes into view. she wasn't in her usual outfit, but she was in an oversized hoodie and no makeup, and she takes me by the hand.

"upstairs," she demands and pulls me up.

"what the fuck are you doing," i struggle to stumble after her as she pulls me into the elevator. she kisses me.

"stay with me," she breathes into my ear. "i need company." i just simply nodded.

my heart throbs with enthusiasm as we spoke, her long brown hair flowing down her body as she pushes me into the room.

a rush of confidence goes through my body.

"i'm on top today," i demand in her ear and she looks up at me with her big eyes.

she takes off her hoodie, and i feast my eyes on her body.

i kiss from her neck all the way down to her waist, my eyes trailing the wet path of kisses that i gave her.

and then i do it. i unbutton her pants.

i put my mouth against her, and my tongue licked all the right spots. she was gripping the sheets harder than i did last night, and her moaning bounced off the soundproof walls. although the hotel room was pretty big, her moans managed to echo through my head.

"emma," she grips my hair tight. "fuck."

she bucks her hips upwards, pushing my tongue further into her.

"shit!" she comes and i pull out.

"that was great," she panted as her eyes fluttered shut. i laid beside her quietly as her breathing grows louder, turning into small snores.

i stare at the ceiling for a little more before my eyes flutter shut too, joining her in her sweet dreams.

- - - -

"last night was a dream," she tells me. "thanks for that." i blush.

"you're overdoing it now," i tell her and she laughs.

"i am not," she insists and she kisses me on the cheek. "your breakup doesn't seem to be affecting you, are you okay now?"

"i mean i was never initially in love, you know," i reply. "i mean, i was in love, kind of, but it wasn't anything serious."

"sure," she shrugs and the conversation ends.

"i don't want to be here anymore." i complain and she nods. "work is tiring. even though we really haven't done much."

"we have a ball night tonight," she looks at me. "that means we have a date."

"i guess that makes sense," i smiled. i take out my phone and i see notifications.

emma, listen

emma, please i just wanna talk

please i can explain

my heart breaks just a little.