~13~

-emma-

"i'll go first," she says and i let her.

"why do you think it's important for me to tell you?" she asks.

"it is," i say. "i want to know the truth."

"your turn." olivia looks me dead in the eye.

"why did you switch out your key necklace before?" i look at her neck, she was wearing her key.

"i wanted to tell everybody that my heart is locked, and it belongs to someone who doesn't love me anymore." she says.

"olivia," her eyes aren't looking at me anymore. "i've always loved you. you know that."

"have you ever moved on?" she says. i pause and think.

"no." i decided on the answer. her eyes tells me that she doesn't believe me.

"why did you," i stop, closing my eyes and i pull out my phone. "it's better if i explain it like this."

i show her the picture that madi had allegedly sent me 2 years ago, on the day we broke up. she was taken aback and gasps in shock.

"how did you get the picture?" she frowns. "i was alone in the house!"

"explanation?" i eye her. she shakes her head.

"i was alone in the house. i was literally alone when i did that." she continues to protest.

"that doesn't give me an explanation," i say. she shakes her head.

"i don't know the answer then." she ends.

"who sent you the picture?" she peers over my phone and i cover it.

"madi." i mutter. she growls and grits her jaw.

"impossible!" she yells. "i haven't seen her that day and i did not cheat! this is unbearable!"

"what do you mean you didn't cheat?" i believed her, but i need to know the answer.

"she came into the house right before you guys burst in the door and started fucking flirting with me!" she yells. she was mad. her eyes carry a sense of pain and hurt.

"olivia," i lean into her. "baby don't be sad. i believe you, even though i hate to believe you. i love you, and that's all that matters."

"babygirl," she smiles in her tears. "you have to believe me. i'm the love of your life, remember?"

i smile as i cry with her. "i do, actually. i do"

and that was enough questions for that day.

-olivia-

i wake up with her faint snoring in my ear. i put my hand on cheek and she stirs, her eyes blinking lightly to avoid the strong sunlight shining in her eyes.

"morning babygirl," i smile and i get up, her body flopping back onto the bed.

"morning," she yawns as i pick her up, bridal style.

"hey!" she groans sleepily as i place her on the bathroom counter and hands her her toothbrushe.

"thank you," she gives in and smiles at me.

"where are we going today?" she asks, mouth full of bubbles.

"i don't know," i say back, now i'm spitting out the foam in my mouth. "we're probably gonna have a lot of photos taken though."

"well duh," she says and we both clean our faces. "but like, any fun?"

"i don't know. as i told you." i head out of the bathroom.

----

i watch her hair flutter as our photographer takes pictures of her, and i smile. my heart melts at her laughing, it all sounds like a beautiful melody to me.

she runs to me and kisses me on the cheek, my cheeks turning red from my thoughts. she tells me something that i don't recall, and she pulls me towards where all the girls are.

jetskis.

"i'll be front," she offers and i nod.

"anything that makes my babygirl happy," i smile as i hold onto her bare waist, and we head off towards the big, rocky mountains.

she screams as we sped ahead, my eyes only focusing on her movements and her only. my heart flutters when i see her.

"look! that's so cool!" i look at where she's pointing— a mountain that was made out of volcanic eruptions, dried throughout the years.

"what a view!" i scream back at her and she laughs.

"you're the view!" she flirts as me and i laugh. we then drive off. by the time we had finished the tour of the ocean, it was already dawn. the sun was setting and we decided to go get some golden hour pics.

"you look amazing!" i yell at her and she smiles. i snap a few more while she's smiling.

"i'll take yours?" she offers and i shake my head. "i insist!" and i head over to the shore.

"these are going to be my wallpapers," she jokes. or i thought she was joking. when i came back, she had set her wallpapers as the pictures she had taken of me.

"let's go inside," i grab hold of her hand. "we're missing out on the party!"

the girls gathered around the bar, and they were flirting with the bartender, and he seemed to have caught emma's eye.

"hi beautiful," he flirts with emma. she sends me a panicking look. "what's your name?"

"it doesn't matter, does it?" i turn to emma and she returns to me a no. "just as i thought. i'll get a jungle juice for MY BABY, and i'll have a whiskey and sprite."

"why do you know my order?" emma asks me. "i haven't drank anything with you before."

"so i did guess it right?" i smile. "i just thought that you would want it. as so, my instincts are correct."

"you know me best don't you?" she gives me a kiss on the nose. "you do know that's one of the reasons i love you right?"

"not because of my thriving top energy?" i smirk and she rolls her eyes.

"no, cocky," she smiles and i laugh. "you're smart and unpredictable, also you're like, very pretty."

"shut up and drink your jungle juice bitch," i blush as i pour my whiskey and sprite into a cup.

"cheers to good sex," i smirk and she shudders. she clinks the glass anyways.

"i guess." she mutters as she takes a sip.