Hewwo! Thanks and PREVIEW

Hey there everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed this book, but don't worry, the series is just beginning.  I am currently working on drawing the cover for the next book, which will be out soon! 

     Thank you for sticking with me on my journey through trial and error in this book.  It's been fun seeing the comments, even if there aren't many of them!  But, if you're still here, I'll give you a preview of the next book!  It's gonna be different than this one, obviously.  

     Also, to clear some things up about when this story is taking place.  It's taking place in the school year of 1983-1984.  Yes, it takes place the year of and after the bite of '83.  There is a reason for this that will be better explained later in the series.  But for now, I can only say this: the confrontation with Afton that doesn't go as planned.  That's all the hints you'll be getting from me for now!  As for the animatronic models, its the versions of the withered animatronics that haven't yet been withered.  At least, they hadn't been until the last chapter.

     But, again, thank you for sticking with me since the original version of this book.  Here's a reward for you now! 

PREVIEW OF: Pulling the Strings 

     I look around, knowing that we shouldn't be in here.  They rebuilt the pizzeria, and moved us to a storage room.  Phoenix has been unconscious since the fight.  Freddy and Foxy are really the only ones that have been awake and asleep on the same schedule as me.  Chica wakes up more often than Bonnie does, but her injuries weren't quite as bad as his.  Thanks to Afton, in her animatronic form, Chica's jaw is unhinged and her hands were removed by maintenance.  Bonnie has woken up at different times, but not for very long.  His face was removed, as was his left arm.  

     I've tried to teleport out of the room, but I don't have enough energy stored in order to do so.  But I've felt their presence constantly.  I don't know why they're here, but I'm glad they're keeping their distance.  But another thing that's starting to make me worry...is the fact that I'm not able to maintain any other form than my suit for very long.  I think...I think I'm starting to fade...   

***

     So, how did you like it?  I hope that it's okay!  Also, this chapter won't be edited.  I won't press the "Story Completed" option until I put up the announcement chapter for the second book, so there's only one more chapter after this unless any fanart is created, which I highly doubt will happen.  But hey, thank you all again for sticking by my side for for a year and a half for this story.  I shall see you all soon!  Ciao, my little Spirits!