Chapter 19: Help the purple rabbit

Phoenix's POV

As we walk away from the pizzeria, I can feel my throat burning and I hear myself growling. Fate really wants to see me suffer, doesn't it?! The one time I actually try to kill myself to make this better for my dead friends, I can't even leave the damned world until I free their souls, or make up for it!

Newsflash, but I'm already suffering enough! I only have 2 good living friends, 4 dead ones and I only actually get to see 2 of them on a normal basis, an insane and abusive psychotic murdering ass of a father, and too many past horrors that haunt me at night! What does Fate want from me?! Haven't I suffered enough, especially with having to watch each and every murder, knowing that I couldn't save them, knowing what awaits me when he finishes killing them?!

Apparently I stopped walking and blanked out, but I feel someone put their hand on my shoulder, which makes me jump and growl at them. I turn and see that it's only Mike, and thankful that I didn't react to Jeremy touching my shoulder like that. I sigh and cross my arms, staring at him. He looks at me and frowns slightly.

"Phoenix, what the hell was that about?" He questions. I look down at the sidewalk angrily.

"What was wHat ab0uT?" I ask back, my hand flying up to my throat the second after I hear my voice. What the heck?! Why does it sound so distorted?! Mike and Jeremy both look at me.

"Don't play dumb, dipshit! Why did you try to kill yourself back in the restaurant?!" Mike demands. I growl and glare at him. I sense something in his aura change slightly, the smallest hint of fear. My ears go down and my tail fluffs up.

"None of your concern. What I did was to try to free the spirits, but it obviously didn't work, did it?! Believe me, if I had know there was another way, I wouldn't have even done it because apparently I haven't suffered enough!" I growl out, shocking them. I usually never snap at people, but I'm just pissed off today. I sigh. "Look, I'm sorry for snapping, but I don't want to talk to anyone today. I'm sorry."

Mike nods in understanding, but Jeremy runs over and hugs me. I tense up, but pat his back. I look around. "Come on, we need to get going or else we'll be late for class."

* * *

Bonnie's POV

I smile as I play my guitar for the kids, but I can't get that image out of my head. Why...would she try to kill herself? I push my thoughts aside, and continue playing for the kids. Well, kind of. The animatronic is mostly doing it, and I'm just watching to make sure that nothing malfunctions or a kid gets hurt.

From the corner of my eye, I see Freddy's spirit leave the animatronic, and Chica's spirit follows him. I leave my animatronic and follow them, only to meet up with Foxy and Golden. I can tell that this is a meeting that Gold arranged.

"So, does anyone have any clue as to why she tried killing herself?" Freddy asks. I nod and speak.

"She...she was trying to set us free. But something that Chica and I noticed...she pretty much gave herself copies of each of our injuries from that night. I think she might have thought that by doing that, she could know how we felt...?" My voice becomes unsure closer to the end of the sentence. Golden looks at me with a strange look on his face.

"How exactly do you know that she was trying to free us?" he asks. I can feel the tension in the room as I mutter something under my breath. "What was that? Speak up!"

"I said because she told me! On the back of the picture, she wrote a letter saying that she's sorry and she wants to set us free! Why don't you get this, why don't you understand that she's not like her father? SHE ISN'T LIKE DAVE!" I shout. Everything is silent, none of them expecting that type of outburst from me. Usually I'm the quietest one of our group, always staying away from arguments and violence. I'm probably in big trouble now because I yelled at Golden. No one has ever yelled at him.

"You really believe that she isn't that bad, huh?" He asks me. I nod, and even though I'm nervous, I can feel something I haven't exactly felt in a long time. Genuine pride and satisfaction. Golden looks around. "Very well. We should start the plan next week, the earlier the better."

Huh? I'm not in trouble? Wait, why is he staring at me like that...? Crap, he can read my mind!

* * *

3rd POV

Phoenix steps into the security office, surprising both Jeremy and Mike. She walks over to the desk and sits down next to it.

"Ph-Phoenix? Why are you here? You're not working here, it's dangerous here!" Jeremy tells her. The only response that he gets is Phoenix nodding, and her hood falls down, revealing her fox ears. Mike looks at her.

"Uh, Dipshit? Why do you still look like a furry?" he asks his cousin. Phoenix stands up and looks down the west hall, her tail twitching slightly.

"Because they'll think I'm an animatronic, mess up their sensors. They won't attack me for being a guard."

The two guards nod, and the phone rings. Not bothering to look at it, Phoenix looks down the other hall as Scott's voice comes from the phone. After he does his little speech, Phoenix senses something in the building shift. Someone is extremely scared and another few are also fearful. One of them is angered.

"M-mike? Is this normal?" Jeremy asks, pointing at the monitor. Phoenix walks over as Mike scowls, seeing the animatronics watching Golden Freddy and Bonnie. Golden Freddy shoots what seems to be magicks at Bonnie, and the purple rabbit falls to the ground. Phoenix tenses up and runs down the hall, ready to help Bonnie.

Phoenix's POV

I dash to the main room and see Bonnie on the floor. I run over to him as quick as I can and grab his wrist, pulling him up. I can feel all of their shock when I start running to the office with him.

I skid into the office and pull Bonnie in behind me, making Jeremy yelp and Mike swear at the two of us. I use my Magicks and create a barrier that none of the animatronics can cross.

"Bonnie, are you okay?" I ask softly. He looks at me, gripping near his torso.

"Y-yeah. Thanks, but why did you-"

"Why did I help you? Because I don't want to see any of you hurt anymore than you have been. Like I tried to prove last night, I'm sorry about everything."

His red-violet eyes study my face and both of the guards are staring at me like I'm crazy. Bonnie sighs and looks over to the open doorway, covered by my multi colored magic.

"I believe you. I'm not exactly like the others, I don't normally hold grudges. I still don't exactly hold you as my favorite person after what happened, but I don't hate you as much as the others," he explains. Then he winces. Wait, he winces? Can robots feel pain? Well, he is possessed by a dead child, so anything is possible.

"Bonnie, let me see. You're hurt."

He looks at me before removing his hand from his chest. There's a hole, and it's leaking blood-like-oil. I sigh, put my hands over it, and allow my Magicks to try and help him. I can't leave and get a tool kit, the others will try to kill me. But I can't let Bonnie bleed out either.

After a minute or two, his wound is healed. Huh. My healing Magicks can heal robots? Interesting.

Bonnie's POV

I can't believe that she actually healed me. I don't know why, but I feel happy knowing that she really does want to help us. I feel someone watching us, so I turn to see Golden Freddy's spirit watching me.

For the love of pizza, can he not watch everyone 24/7?! It's creepy as hell! Well, I can't wait to start our plan next week. It should be fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1/20/19)