30

"bubblegum, cherry pop, go to the hop!"

"hanging with my brother cause his friends are so hot."

"we're cruising-"

"for a bruising, now shut up."

jamie, donghyuck, and chenle all acted upset and offended at renjun's denial of their actions.

the four were standing outside the building where jisung's competition was, waiting for johnny, jaehyun, jaemin, mark, jeno, and taeyong.

jamie was nervous and trying to distract herself. who knew how jisung was going to react when he saw she had come, even with him telling her not to.

the doors opened thankfully after everyone had gotten there, and they all piled in, jamie and jaemin last.

jamie glanced at jaemin, concern and worry written all over her.

he smiled softly, "it'll be okay, i'm here."

jamie nodded and took a deep breath before walking into the doors, jaemin right next to her.

"i feel like we're being chaperoned," donghyuck voiced as they all sat down, "can't you three like leave and sit away from us?"

"your friends are mean," taeyong said, looking at jamie who shrugged in response.

jaehyun scoffed, "my birthday, my rules."

with that, he took the seat next to jamie before donghyuck did, leaning the male to gap at the older in shock.

taeyong, johnny, and jamie who had all witnessed jaehyun on his birthday before, laughed hard.

the male was demanding and lazy on his birthday, only ever wanting to do what he wants when, anything else was done by others. jamie had to get up early to make his special chicken and waffles breakfast this morning because if it wasn't homemade and was store bought, jaehyun would've thrown a fit.

johnny and taeyong sat on the other side of jaehyun, forcing the rest of jamie's friends, minus jaemin, to move down one to make room for the last member.

the dance competition went smoothly, little to no people got hurt, and jisung awed them all.

jamie couldn't help but watch him as he danced, in awe of his smooth moves. he looked like he was born to be on stage dancing.