32

locker 127, jisung's locker

jamie took a deep breath, trying to stabilize herself and stop her pounding heart as she slipped the note in his locker.

she turned around and let out a startled shriek, jisung was standing right behind her, a confused face on.

renjun was right next to him, the two boys towering over jamie.

saying she was scared was an understatement as she heard the pounding of her heart in her ears and felt the blood rush to her head, making her light headed.

she pushed past them, going down the hallway and to the girls' bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

a shaky breath left her lips.

jaehyun and jaemin had given her the ideas to write letters to the two boys since the idea of even facing them made her have two panic attacks the previous day. it had only been a week and a half since jamie had accidentally offended half of her friends, but she couldn't stand the idea of them being angry at her.

so, she wrote a seven page letter to jisung and a two page one for renjun. she didn't know what she was going to do for chenle, but she figured he would be the easiest out of the three to make not angry at her.

she shakily took out her phone.

CHATS -

DONGHYUCK
JAEHYUN
JAEMIN (1)
JENO
LUCAS
MARK (2)
FUNKY TOWN (678)

YOU ARE NOW MESSAGING
JAEMIN!

JAEMIN
did you deliver the goods

JAMIE
i did

JAEMIN
good, it'll be okay
now jamie, dw