37

"welcome home!"

"welcome home!"

lucas was smiling brightly as jamie, mark, and jaemin shot confetti at him, jaehyun and johnny looking less than amused at the now mess.

"lucas! we got you a gift!" jamie cheered, pulling him over to a box.

lucas gasped, seeing the holes in the side, "is this what i think it is?"

he opened the box and let out a loud scream of excitement, leaning down, picking the puppy up, and running around excitedly with it, showing it off to everyone.

it was a completely white pomeranian puppy, barely over a month old. he was a tiny fluff ball and lucas fell in love instantly.

"what's his name?" jaemin asked.

lucas stopped and thought for a second.

"jun xue!" lucas cheered, holding up the puppy to face jaemin.

"king snow? really lucas?" jamie laughed lightly, "why not just jun? or jún? even just xue would be fine."

"no! jun xue!" lucas protested, holding the puppy close to him, "his name is king snow and we love him for it."

they group couldn't argue it, so instead they just took out the rest of the puppy supplies and puppy-proofed the house while lucas played with his new puppy.

"jae, mark and i have a few questions," jamie said, sitting in between the two boys.

jaemin looked up from his phone, surprised, "me? about what? i'm in the middle of a candy crush level-"

"no one cares," jamie groaned.

mark giggled, leaning forward so he could see both of them.

"jaehyun! you can join in on this too," jamie called, jaehyun poking his head around the corner.

"what an honor, gossiping with you all," jaehyun teased, walking over and sitting on the armchair, taking up the whole chair as he laid sideways, a textbook and a notebook on his lap, "shoot, what's up?"

"was there a rumor that mina was pregnant?" jamie asked.

"yeah," jaemin hummed, leaning back on the couch, "she got kicked off the volleyball team for it because they all thought it was true."

"were there rumors about the dad?" jamie asked.

"donghyuck," jaemin responded, "i'm pretty sure. it was because they were so close, everyone thought they were a couple."