47

"it's move out day

"it's move out day."

jisung looked at the three j's and lucas who were all standing there.

lucas had come home a few days ago with terrible timing because jisung had already started to pack.

jisung's uncle was going to take him, someone he was not very close with but nonetheless thankful for. his transfer to sopa was set up for the next year already as well because there was only a month left of school and sopa was closer to his uncle's house.

"okay i have to go to work," johnny sighed, a frown on his face, "so let's get this crying thing over with."

this caused the others to laugh and wrap jisung into a tight hug.

"you're welcome back anytime kiddo," johnny said, patting jisung on the head, "safe travels."

jisung's eyes were filled with tears, "thank you."

johnny left and the other four went to making sure all of jisung's stuff was packed and that he wasn't leaving anything.

jisung's uncle came and jamie hugged jisung one last time.

"if you need anything, and i mean anything, i am here for you okay?" jamie said, "even unpacking, i'll come and help."

jisung laughed, "thank you. i'll see you tomorrow! also, don't forget to shower and wash your hair today."

jamie looked at him in confusion as he giggled and left, closing the door behind him.

"what was that about?" jaehyun asked, leaning against the counter, drinking a cup of coffee.

"i have no idea but i'm scared," jamie responded.

"mark is coming over today right?" lucas asked, "go get ready jamie!"

jamie looked at lucas, even more confused than before, "why is everyone pushing me to get ready? mark isn't coming over for another couple hours."

jamie glanced around jaehyun who shrugged.

jaehyun was a bad liar, scratch that, the worst liar, almost as bad as she was. so she could tell he genuinely had no idea what was going on.

lucas's innocent smile made her confused but she nonetheless went to go get ready.

a scream was not what jaehyun was excepting twenty minutes later. lucas gone to go out with his friend five minutes ago, leaving with a wink towards jaehyun.