25

"it's time boys

"it's time boys."

jaemin let out a laugh, looking at jamie who was standing at the front door proudly, next to johnny and lucas, all of them wearing matching outfits.

jaehyun had pretty much been living at lizzy's house since his fight with jamie, so he wasn't there, even if he was a host.

the three hosts that were there all wore matching ugly christmas sweaters that said "rolling with ma snowmies," the two boys wearing black jeans and jamie wearing a black skirt. jaemin was wearing his own ugly christmas sweater too that said "jingle my bells," a button up underneath with the collar over the top and khaki pants on.

their theme was ugly christmas sweaters and christmas music was already playing.

as soon as it hit 7:30, the doorbell started ringing.

chenle was the first one there, renjun and yena behind him. yena and renjun both didn't have ugly christmas sweaters on, but chenle had one that said "happy holla days," a fake gold chain hanging from his neck.

"this isn't acceptable," jaemin scoffed at the lack of christmas sweaters on the two, "good thing jamie and i made extra."

jamie grinned, nodding, "oh yes, we knew this would happen."

the two got matching sweaters as a punishment, both having half of a reindeer, christmas trees and lights coming from each end.

the two were not happy to say the least, but jamie and jaemin were thrilled.

after them, johnny's friends came in a big clump. yuta and sicheng who were matching with "oh snap" on them and gingerbread men whose heads were broken off, the latter ecstatic to see jamie after so long, jungwoo who wore the onesie from a christmas story, taeil who's said "yeti to party" with the yeti on it, dongyoung's which was grumpy cat's head on a snowman that said "no no no," and kun's which was grandma got run over by a reindeer themed.

taeyong, mark, and taeyong's girlfriend came after, mark staying next to jamie while they waited for the rest of their group to come. taeyong and his girlfriend both had on "gangsta wrapper" sweaters on.

"nice sweater," jamie laughed at mark's, "national lampoon is definitely my favorite christmas movie."

mark's sweater had the outline of the cat from national lampoon's christmas vacation on it, christmas lights under it.

mark laughed, "thanks, it's mine too."

"i wanted to wear something like that but johnny and lucas insisted on matching," jamie pouted, making mark pat her head in condolence.