epilogue

"jaehyun give me back my hair straightener!"

jaehyun opened the door to the bathroom, jamie storming in and taking the hot iron off the counter.

"why are you curling your hair with your straightener?" jaehyun questioned, adjusting his tie.

"i broke my curling iron, okay?" jamie groaned, "leave me alone!"

"yeah jaehyun," jaehyun's girlfriend, victoria, teased, leaning against the bathroom doorframe, already ready, "leave our little graduate alone."

"stop reminding me!" johnny depressed voice yelled as he walked down the hallway, "i don't want to see my baby grow up!"

johnny's girlfriend, yura, laughed, "vic, we should help jamie instead of making fun of our boyfriends."

victoria sighed, "i guess we should."

the girls shooed jaehyun out of the bathroom and went to helping jamie with her hair and makeup.

"you look so pretty," yura gushed, hugging the girl with a bright smile, "don't be nervous, okay?"

jamie nodded, "i will not!"

johnny nearly burst into tears when he saw jamie, her cap and gown in hand, yura running to stop him.

"let's go!" jamie hurried the group, "we're going to be late!"

"wait! we're forgetting lucas," jaehyun stopped before yelling for the male.

lucas came running out of his room, still buttoning his shirt, "i'm ready! i'm ready!"

the group continued and made their way to seoul school of performing arts.

"i'll go with jamie, you guys get seats," yura shooed the others away.

the older helped jamie out her cap on and helped straighten her gown.

"you got this, okay?" yura whispered, smiling at jamie, "we're proud of you."

jamie smiled back and hugged yura, "i love you."

yura hugged her back just as tight, "i love you too, now go get 'em kid!"

jamie walked over to the group of students all in caps and gowns and spotted jisung and chenle, arguing over something.

jamie hopped over and threw her arms around the two of them, "happy graduation day!"