new book!!

hey guys!! it's been a while hasn't it?

it's been just about two years since i started dnyl hotline and about a year since it officially ended. in true bree style (since i seem to have a habit of publishing a book every two years), it's time for a new book!

my new book's title is mission dream and it's a mafia book in the pov of mark lee, the heir to the mafia family 'nct' who's given a mission to prove himself worthy of the underboss position he so desperately wants.

that mission? destroy the new gang that's been bothering them.

there's no romance in it, but rather it's based more on the power of friendship and fighting against good and evil. there's also actual fights and some mafia stuff in it. i'll be publishing chapters as i edit them!

i'll give a little sneak peak before leaving but thank you guys so much for reading dnyl hotline and hopefully enjoying it! this was my baby for a long time and i'm so happy to see how many people have been reading it and enjoying it so i hope you'll be able to enjoy mission dream as well since i've been working very hard on it for a while now!

here's the preview:

"gang activity is up in the area again. newest gang, 'dream' as they call themselves, is claiming the recent robbery is their doing. could such a small gang really have done such a large scale robbery? witnesses said the robbery was done by the mafia family, nct, but who do we believe when nct didn't leave their normal signature-"

a groan left his lips as he ran one hand down his face, the other still holding the tv remote up in his hand, pointed at the tv.

"what are we going to do about these little shits?" the male sitting next to him asked, his black hair neatly laying over his forehead, his wide eyes looking at his aggravated leader and then darting to the underboss sitting next to him.

the underboss had a smirk of disbelief on his lips, sitting back with his arms crossed over his chest, his brown hair slicked back but starting to fall in his face, "un-fucking-believable."

"taeyong?" the black haired male called to the don who was still sitting there, almost as if he was frozen.

as if he was awoken from a spell, taeyong looked up and at the black haired male, his blue hair falling from the gel that was trying desperately to keep his hair in position. "what?"

"i asked what you think we should do," the black haired male repeated.

"i don't know- what do we do?" taeyong grumbled, leaning back in his chair, "i'm getting pissed off."

a hesitant knock was on the door at that moment.

"come in," taeyong called, sitting up and running a hand through his hair.

a male peeked his head in, messy brown hair over his eyes and round glasses. he looked like he had just gotten up.

"did you see the news?" were the first words out of his lips as he opened the door a little wider.

taeyong sighed, nodding, "you've seen it too?"

the male nodded his head lightly, glancing at the two males next to taeyong, "yeah, johnny had the news on while he was drinking his coffee this morning. what are we going to do?"