special chapter 1

jamie nervously played with the sleeves of her black hoodie, it up and covering her just as dark brown long hair

jamie nervously played with the sleeves of her black hoodie, it up and covering her just as dark brown long hair. she had a backpack on and another carry-on in her hand as her eyes scanned the airport.

she could barely understand most of the korean on all the signs. sure, she could speak it and understand it, but she could barely read or write in it.

"jamie!"

her eyes lit up as she turned towards her cousin, but stopped at the sight of the male next to him.

he was hot, no doubt. his chocolate hair was messy and long, falling over his eyes. he was smiling, his dimples showing as he laughed at something her cousin said. he was tall, much taller than her, and he held himself with such confidence it made jamie weak.

she felt the nerves buzz in her as her cousin brought her into a hug.

"hey jammie," he grinned a boyish grin, "i missed you."

"i missed you too johnny," jamie smiled softly.

"oh, you remember jung jaehyun, right? my roommate?" johnny asked, turning towards said male who was awkwardly standing off to the side.

he gave her a short wave and she felt her heart pound in her chest as she sent him a shy smile back.

there was no way this is was the same male she had talked to pretty much everyday, the dorky kid in the picture johnny had sent her.

"where is your bag?" johnny asked, "we got the majority of your stuff already."

jamie snapped tour of her dream, "i didn't get it yet, i'm so confused, i can't read anything."

"hey, korean," johnny scolded lightly, grinning, "you need to learn. now, read the signs to me."

jamie groaned and jaehyun giggled.

"here, i'll help you," the younger male offered.

he did just that, helping jamie to understand the signs and eventually get her bag.

"today is going to be a great day," johnny exclaimed as they walked to his car, his arms in the air as he stretched, a big grin on his lips.

jamie let out a hum, a smile on his lips as well as she slowly grew more comfortable to the group.

"how's mom and dad?" johnny asked, "i haven't talked to them in a while."