39

"what is this?"

"what is this?"

jamie pouted and mark giggled.

jisung and chenle sat in front of them, both super confused as renjun also sat with them, leaned back and amused.

the three js and lucas's apartment was set up as a stage for a seminar, donghyuck, jaemin, jeno, and mark all sat in chairs on the 'stage' as jamie introduced everything. a banner, that read 'why u should join sopa,' and hung from a clothing line jamie found and hung up.

"i think we should all join sopa," jamie stated, "chenle, you cant be homeschooled forever and sopa is full of famous people, no one would care if you were too. also, jisung, sopa has a way better dancing program than yongsan and we could all be in class together!"

"i'm down," chenle chirped, "i've always wanted to go to sopa but never had friends there and didn't want to make any."

"i'm not too convinced," jisung mumbled.

the celebrating of the boys that were supposed to give presentations on why sopa was a good option were stopped and they all whined.

one glare from jamie shut them all up.

"this is why we are here!" jamie chirped, "the transfer wouldn't most likely be until after graduation too."

chenle shrugged, a bright smile on his lips, "maybe i'll transfer earlier."

jisung didn't say anything so jamie went over to donghyuck and slapped his back, "you're up hyuck."

donghyuck got up, blank index cards in his hands that he pretended to read from, adjusting the glasses he had stole from mark.

mark had a stronger prescription, not as strong as jamie but certainly not weak, so donghyuck's head was pounding and everything was blurry, but he kept them on for the image and the clout.

"welcome students, thank you for taking the time to come see us today," donghyuck started, an authoritative tone to his voice making everyone else try not to laugh, "we are going to start with our arguments to get you all to join us. i am up first. my name is lee donghyuck and i am a third year. sopa is amazing, i've been there since freshman year and never had any troubles. i have many great friends and the sports teams are so much fun. thanks to jamie and jeno i have also joined the theatre club and i am in the debate club. i'm in the broadcasting arts department to pursue my dream of being apart of dispatch. i'm also captain of the football team."

donghyuck went to sit down but stumbled so jaemin, who was next, helped him to his seat before smiling bright at jisung and chenle.