41

"then mingi screamed bloody murder and hit me back with the towel

"then mingi screamed bloody murder and hit me back with the towel."

"sounds like an eventful practice."

jaemin nodded proudly, his backpack on and his hand carrying his dance bag, it thrown over his shoulder.

jamie was right next to him, her backpack on her back and both her hands holding a bag with her uniform in it, her theatre practice clothes on.

"give me my fucking money!"

jamie stopped which made jaemin stop.

"what was that?" jamie asked and jaemin shrugged.

"didn't it sound familiar?" jamie pressed and jaemin shrugged yet again.

"i don't give two flying fucks if you got laid off, i was kind enough to give you money when you needed it and i want it back."

jamie started to follow the voice, jaemin reluctantly behind her.

"maybe we shouldn't," jaemin mumbled, "we could get on trouble."

"pussy," jamie snickered, continuing to walk towards the screaming and the pleading.

a familiar redhead was standing above one of his juniors, a backpack spilled all over the ground and booms everywhere. donghyuck had a wallet in his hands and he was counting the money in it, the other kid crying and begging still.

jamie immediately took her backpack off and dropped her bag, going up and sending a punch to donghyuck's cheek.

jaemin was by her side in a minute, pulling her behind him as donghyuck stumbled and dropped the wallet in shock.

"you bastard, give that back to him," jamie growled, pushing jaemin to the side slightly, "give it back."

donghyuck scoffed, "why should i listen to you?"

jaemin couldn't stop jamie yet again as she kept forward, landing another punch under donghyuck's eye, right where the other was already forming a bruise on his cheekbone.

donghyuck grabbed her and pushed her to the ground.

"woah, stop it!" jaemin yelled as donghyuck punched jamie back.

jaemin landed a punch on donghyuck's same cheek and he stumbled and fell.

jaemin bent down and helped jamie up, his angry eyes leaving donghyuck stuck in his spot.