50

"i can't believe it's move out day

"i can't believe it's move out day."

jaemin put his arm over jamie's shoulders, pulling her into his chest, "please don't cry or i will too."

"stop hogging her," donghyuck whined, trying to pull jamie from jaemin's arms, "i'm leaving too!"

jamie laughed, turning around and hugging donghyuck too, "it's okay, everyone will get their jamie goodbye hugs."

donghyuck sniffled as he hugged her tight.

"aw, are you crying?" jamie teased, looking up at him.

"no, i just have something in my eye," he retorted, pushing her head back to laying on his chest.

jeno soon started to whine about him hogging her now, so she went and hugged him as well.

"promise you'll take good care of my cats?" jeno asked as he held jamie close.

"of course, what kind of monster would i be if i didn't?" jamie responded, "and pictures of them everyday."

"i'm going to miss you theatre buddy," jeno mumbled.

"me too," jamie mumbled back.

jamie turned to renjun.

the two stared at each other for a minute before jamie went over and threw herself into his arms.

he hugged her tight, tears streaming down his eyes, "thank you jimin, i promise i'll keep in touch. i owe you my life."

"you better keep in touch," jamie cried back, "i won't allow you to be absent from dream."

renjun just quietly cried in response.

when he let go of her, she stared at jaemin who had tears building in his eyes now too.

jamie let out a sob as she hugged him tight, "you said you wouldn't leave me."

jaemin hugged her just as tight, "i'm not, it's just for a little bit, i'll be back before you know it."

"when you get your degree you better work with mark and jaehyun so i can be with you guys all the time," jamie cried, "i won't forgive you if you don't."

"i will, i promise," jaemin mumbled, "you better text me everyday with every detail, i want to know everything i would if i was next to you like i have been."

"i'll call often," jamie promised, "johnny and jaehyun can't live without their son."

jaemin let out a sob this time, hugging jamie as if she would disappear.

"we have to go now," johnny said, "their parents are getting restless because they all have to get to their schools."

jamie let out a shaky breath and let go of jaemin, looking at the four boys in front of her.

"i love you all," she cried, "and you better come back, no excuses."

"group hug!" chenle yelled and they all got in a group, mark and jisung included.

"yo dream," mark yelled loudly.

"let's show them how awesome we are," the rest of them yelled back.

mark's hand was in jamie's as they watched the four boys drive away with their families, all bound for their new schools in new and exciting cities and different parts of seoul.

"i guess it's time for me to delete don't need your love," jamie sighed, looking at her phone.

"we all already did," mark said, "it's time for you to let go."

jamie nodded, holding down on the app.

her finger hesitated and she thought back to all the memories she had on this app.

mark smiled at her as she clicked the delete button.

"come on guys," johnny called, already in the car, "jaehyun and lucas are waiting for us at the restaurant."

chenle and jisung went ahead, mark and jamie hanging back.

"i love you," she said.

he looked at her shocked. that was the first time they had said i love you.

"i love you too," mark smiled, giddy and embarrassed all at the same time.

jamie squeezed his hand and left a peck on his lips before pulling him along as they made their way to the car bustling with life.

this was their life and this is how it would stay, happy, young, and free, all due to one app that saved them all.

their dreams were now a reality, all intertwined in fate.

and as jamie sat in the van with chenle and jisung arguing over the front seat, johnny laughing at them. as mark's hand in was hers and he laughed as well, her head on his shoulder. she felt the heaviness in her heart at the thought of their friends leaving, but at the same time she felt refreshed and excited for them. it was then she knew she was free.

don't need your love had turned into need your love, and she was all for it.

so, jamie found herself in heaven, a smile on her lips as she brought herself into their argument.

this is where they belonged, all together. even if someone was missing, they were still there.

and that is the strongest bond you could have.

all of this started from eight broken hearted teenagers, finding peace in each other.

now look what it had become.

the end :)