special chapter 3

"no! i can't wear this!"

jamie sighed in aggravation, sitting down on her bed and staring at her mirror.

"why am i so worried about what i'm wearing?" jamie questioned, staring at her hair that she took the time to curl when she normally didn't, clothes all over the bed and floor, "it's just jaemin."

jamie whined, laying back and covering her face, her heart beating fast and butterflies in her stomach.

"what the fuck is wrong with me?" jamie whined, rolling over into her stomach, careful not to ruin her makeup or hair.

jamie finally got up after moping for a few minutes, changing one more time before going over to jaehyun's room.

"jae?" she called, knocking on his door, "can we talk?"

jaehyun's door opened moments later, the male's purple hair messy and his eyes half-lidded with sleepiness, "yeah? what's up?"

"were you asleep?" jamie asked, frowning, "i'm sorry, i can go ask lucas-"

"no don't worry about it squirt," jaehyun sighed, running a hand through his hair, "i pulled an all-nighter. wanna come in?"

jaehyun opened the door wider and jamie walked in, "you know that's not good for you."

her scolding brought a smile to his face, "some of us have midterms to worry about."

"lack of sleep isn't going to help with that," jamie said, getting distracted with one of the vinyls he had.

"what did you want to talk about?" jaehyun asked, sitting back down in his desk chair, putting his feet up on his bed, "also why are you so dressed up? you going out?"

jamie sighed, the butterflies coming back to her, "jaemin is visiting for the weekend."

jaehyun smiled, "haven't seen him in a while. doesn't he also have midterms though?"

jamie shook her head, "his are in two weeks, your break starts earlier than his."

"why is he visiting?" jaehyun asked, a teasing smile on his face, "to see you?"

"jaehyun stop that," jamie whined, sitting on his bed, facing him, "he's coming to see his aunt."

"yeah, sure," jaehyun grinned, "come on jamie, you can't keep denying that he doesn't like you."