Chapter 1

CHANTELS P.O,V

"CHANTEL" get up for school your going to be a late again, I really didn't want to go to school today, but I forced myself out of bed just like every other day. I check my phone and had all these messages from my best friend Emily, we have been friends for 7 years now and still counting. All her messages were about this new guy coming from England, I think his name was Harry Styles. Emily was really excited but I wasn't, he is just another new person at our school. I jumped in the shower, and made myself look extra pretty today, just in case he was hot. "Your bus is leaving" my mum yelled, I ran outside and just made the bus.

As i got to school Emily came running up to me "Em what's wrong?" I asked, "Curly hair, green eyes, dimples" she said dreamily. Now I really want to see what he looks like. I am the kind of girl that dreams over the hot guys at my school but they would never really like me! Emily on the other hand, all the boys go for her. Basically if Harry saw me first and liked me and then saw Em, he would like Emily straight away. She's that type of girl that has that effect of the guys! 

HARRY'S P.O.V*

As I walked into my new school I was so nervous, everyone was starring at me which made me 100 times mor nervous. I walked around the corner and bumped into someone named Louis Tomlinson. "Hey watch we're you're going pretty boy", "why don't you" i replied. "Listen, you don't wanna start a fight with me, wait where are you from? You don't sound like you're from around here." "I'm Harry the guy from England as everyone seems to be talking about"

We both laughed,  "why are people making such a big deal about me being here?" I asked, "dude I really don't know". " so where's your locker?", I got out a piece of paper saying, '395'. "Follow me". As we went to my locker I walked passed the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. I stopped Louis in an instant.

"Woah", "What?" Louis replied, "Who is that?" My eyes grew wider, "That's Chantel, you have no chance, now c'mon" He said while dragging me away, "There's your locker, right over there" I walked over where Louis was pointing. "Coming?" I asked, "Nah I have some place to be, meet you at lunch", I nodded my head as I put the key inside the lock. I was looking at my time table, I had no idea where any of the rooms were, before you know it the bell rang to go class. As I was grabbing my books, there was the girl, that I couldn't keep my eyes off before, her locker was right next to mine.  "Sorry, but do you know where this class is?", "New here?" she asked, "wait I know you, are you Harry Styles, the so guy who everyone keeps talking about?". I nodded my head, "Why is everyone talking about me?", "because you are insanely gorgeous" she laughed, "so is this how people reacted when you came to this school?", she went quiet, "No" she whispered, "Anyway we have class together so follow me", "Oh I'm Chantel by the way", I smirked and shook her hand

CHANTELS P.O.V

As Harry and I, were walking to class, he couldn't stop starring at me. I don't know if this is his way of flirting but he better stop because I'm one of those people who can fall for someone quickly. We both walked into class and the teacher started yelling at us, i almost started laughing but Harry looked quite serious. "Don't worry, she is always like this" i whispered into Harry's ear as he smiled.

Ms Jones told us to sit down, but she made Harry sit next to Emily and she made me sit in between too bitches named Shania and Taylah. Shania is going out with Louis and Taylah was going out with Niall, Louis Best friend, but they broke up a month ago. "Hey there cutie" Emily said while blushing. I gave her a strange look and Harry starting laughing i think he could tell I didn't want them to sit next to each other. "I'm Emily" She said, "I'm Harry" he replied smiling into her green eyes. They shook hands and that's all they said to each other that class.

***********************************************************

OKAY SO I RE-EDITIED (14/12/13) ALL THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I REALLY DIDNT LIKE IT, SO I HOPE YOU GUYS DO!!

PLEASE NO HATE

I CHANGED MY IG NAME: @ICECREAMHAROLD (14/12/13)

XOXOXOOX