Chapter 29

I feel a strong feeling of heat on my back. I pop one eye open and see the sun beating in through the window. I find myself lying on my stomach and I shove my head under the pillow and groan. I feel fingers trailing up my back and it lulls me to sleep.

"Mmmm that feels nice" I say, with my voice muffled. I hear Liam's deep laugh and I pull my head back out from under the pillow. "What?" I sit up and stretch.

"We need to go to school" my eyes widen and I jump off of the bed, neatly falling in the process.

"What time is it?" I ask and he looks at his watch.

"10:45am" my eyes go wider and I thrash around my room. I put on one of my jumpers and black jeans and rush to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Instead of brushing my hair, I put it in a messy bun atop of my head and grab all my essentials.

"Why are you not stressing? We're late" I sigh and sit on my bed. "There's no school is there?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"Afraid not. At least I got you out of the bed" he shrugs and I glare at him. "I'll just leave now"

"Yes, before I detach every single limb and make you eat them" his eyes widen and he gives me an air kiss and rushes out of my room. He stayed the night although it took a long time to convince dad that we aren't going to be doing anything. Luckily, mum helped persuade dad.

I lie back in my bed and sigh. I feel my eyes flutter close but then open again on their own accord. I just want to sleep.

L I A M B A X T E R

When I leave Blythe's house, all I think about is how much she's changed - in a good way of course. She was so closed up and to herself. But that all changed once I came into her like. I smile at the fact that I changed her to a more happy and open person. But then that smile dulls away once I realise why I became friends with her in the first place. I'm such a horrible person. And I'm selfish. Extremely selfish. I never thought about her feelings but thought about my own happiness.

Once I reach my house, I have a conclusion in my head. I'm not going to be Ariana's lap dog anymore. I don't care if I don't get my own life, I'll have Blythe, right? I mean, that's if Ariana doesn't get angry and just blurt it all out to her. Blythe will feel betrayed and she'll never trust me again. Hell, she'll probably hate me if she found out. But, it is the right thing if I tell her. But then I'll lose her and the thought of losing her breaks my heart. I know, I'm being such a girl but... I think I may be... falling for her. Deeply in love. She's made me the happiest I've ever been.

When I open my door, I see Ariana sitting with the twins in the living room. I frown and shut the door. They all look up and the twins smile.

"Hey brother" Ashlyn stands up and hugs me. I hug her back and kiss the top of her head.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Ariana and she points to the kitchen and walks towards the direction. I leave the twins and follow after her. I shut the door and I see her with her arms crossed. "I'm confused"

"You're taking your time."

"With what?" I ask her feeling more confused. However, I think I have a tiny incline about what she's talking about.

"For what I asked for. From Blythe. I need her recording of her confession" the knocking on the kitchen door disturbs us.

"Yeah?"

"Liam, Asher and I are going next door"

"Okay" I hear the front door open and then shut. "Look, Ariana-"