Chapter 7 - The cabin

This is a filler chapter. I wanted to explain a few things about Summer's mates. How they live, their character, etc. I hope you enjoy. 

Please vote, and comment. I mean it, hit the little button at the top right hand corner or on the bottom of chapter. Thanks to all those who have found my story and have commented.

**********

We traveled at least twenty-five miles from where we started from. I knew my mates, at least, I think I know my mates. But, I knew I would be okay. And I couldn't wait to start training.

I was wondering what position my mates held in their old pack. Where they beta's, gamma's or warrior's. It didn't matter to me much. I just hoped they knew how to fight. I could use some training and some new moves that the bastard hadn't seen from me before.

Before long we were at the most beautiful cabin I had ever seen. It was a log cabin and I could tell it was built by my mate's hands. It was built using lighter colored logs. It was two stories, with windows everywhere and a porch that ran around the whole cabin. What caught my interest was the double fireplaces. I didn't know if it was this way because one was used for the cabin and one built to cook over. I didn't think it was actually one to cook over, but I would see soon. I couldn't wait to look inside. I loved it.

"Beautiful. Blaine and Zane, you did a great job building this log cabin."

They looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders, and shook their heads. "How did you know we built this?"

"I don't know. I was looking it over and could tell it was built with love and care," I explained.

"Ready to go in?" Zane asked.

I nodded my head. I was still in shock from the log cabin. I didn't know what I was thinking they lived in, A barn, a tent, an old building, but I would have never guessed a freaking log cabin.

We walked into the cabin, and let me tell you, it was just as beautiful as the outside. The furniture was handmade and in a little darker shade than the logs. The furnishings continued in the same design. The design was broken up by the neon blue cushions. Huh? It looked like my mates liked the color neon blue but it oddly looked right in the living room.

We walked into the kitchen I could see from the open concept living area. The kitchen was so big and beautiful that I knew I wouldn't mind cooking in it. It had a eight burner stove, a farmhouse sink and a island that had six stools for eating. But, on the island there was a grill and flat surface for making pancakes, bacon and eggs. Everything was magnificent.

"Oh, my goddess! I wouldn't mind cooking in here," I said, eyes wide and my mouth dropped open.

"I'm glad you like it," Blaine and Zane said, smiling big and beautifully.

I tore my eyes away from the kitchen and looked at my mates. Blaine and Zane were looking at me. I gulped, feeling my toes curl. I had a need to check them out from their heads to their toes, so I did.

Yum.

Of course, Matt cleared his throat, making me look at him.

"What?" I asked breathlessly.

"Just trying to cool the air in here. You looked like you were about to jump their bones. I was letting you know we were still here with you."

"Oh," I said, blushing profusely.

"Come on, I will show you all the rest of the house, so we don't 'jump your bones' as it was so nicely put," Zane said, laughing at Matt's face.

Matt was blushing, which was cute, and something I couldn't pass up. "Matt, you have something red on your face."