Chapter 31 - Heated

"I know. We'll figure it out. We need to come up with more plans. I'm worried about leaving the mothers, fathers, grandparents, and children. I'm thinking about my mother's words. She said that if I stayed here I would die. Does it include other folks?"

"They will be safe in the bunker but we can ask them if you would like," Blaine offered.

I looked up at my mates. They had done a lot for me. But, they had done a lot for our people too. "Let's ask them."

They both nodded, making me feel a lot better. I don't want anyone hurt but I knew we were going to have injuries and deaths. I hoped we didn't but I couldn't plan for everything.

"Let's set up a meeting. We need to get ready to go. I would love to start our trip tonight if at all possible. We need to take him down. I don't want him to know so I need to think of a way to make it look as if we are still here," I voiced, knowing we had a lot to do before hand.

Blaine nodded and walked into the living area and turned on a speaker system, paging everyone to meet at the elevator. I listened as he let everyone know we had a meeting and we wanted everyone there. I was surprised at all the technology the cabin had but I should have known better. My mates were smart and efficient.

"I'm going to start taking everyone down. I'll come get you right after everyone gets to the dining hall. Please drink some more juice and sit for a little longer," Zane pleaded as I nodded my head.

Blaine set another orange juice in front of me and sat down. "Thank you."

"Kiss him, Summer. Kiss our mates. You know you want to," Justice begged as I ignored her. Now wasn't the time.

"Our wolves are naughty," Blaine stated.

I laughed and nodded my head. I blushed as I said, "Justice is driving me nuts. I try to ignore her but sometimes she has some great ideas."

Blaine leaned over and kissed my lips. We started to get heated up when Zane cleared his throat. I jumped and looked at him, waving him over. I leaned over and kissed Zane too. I knew it wasn't the time but my mates were too sexy not to kiss or run my hands over their bodies. I broke apart from both of them, breathing heavily.

"Meeting. We need to go to the meeting we called," I breathlessly said. I was trying to get my breath back but they weren't making easy on me. I took big gulps of air into my lungs.

My mates laughed at me and Blaine helped me out of the chair. "Do you want us to carry you?" Blaine asked, slowly looking over my body, making me heat up again.

"Come on you two. We really need to get to the meeting we called. And, I can walk," I told them, biting my lip at the thought of my mates bodies.

"Quit it, Justice! We have things we need to discuss. This is about taking down the bastard," I explained to my wolf as she growled at me.