Chapter 59 - Submit

"Stop the bus, Blaine!" I yelled as Blaine threw on the brakes.

As soon as we stopped a wolf went flying over the hood of the bus. A figure came out of the woods from the opposite direction the wolf was thrown. And, he was thrown by the idiot now smiling at us.

"What do you want to do, Summer? We need to lose them or Garrett will know we're coming sooner than later," Blaine asked me.

"Well, why don't we get rid of these idiots? I'm going to freeze them or we can fight them, whatever you want," I told Blaine and Zane.

"Well, a fight it is," Zane commented with a wicked smile.

I quickly spelled myself even more. I didn't want to lose my children by having a rogue go after me. I was sure they would smell my pregnancy. Garrett still didn't know I had to mates and I wanted to keep up the ruse. "Let's go. But, you two cannot be around me together. I don't want Garrett or these rogues to know, okay?'

"You got it, Summer," Zane answered.

We mind-linked the warriors, making sure the women, children and elderly knew to stay on the bus. I let them know the buses were spelled against witches but also against rogues entering. If they did they would freeze immediately. I got a few snickers from the women and elderly.

We stepped off the buses and took up our positions in the front of our bus. A rogue walked up and smiled at me. I smiled back, causing the rogue to take a step back. Well, I guess my smile was a little scary.

"We want to talk," the rogue started.

"Well, we want to fight. I know what you want to talk about and I call you a liar," I stated, throwing a truth spell on all the rogues. "What do you want?"

"We here to ask you if we can join you but we will kill all your pep-" He threw his hands up to his mouth. His eyes were bugging at his words.

We all laughed at him. As soon as he was going to jump us I mind-linked the warriors, "Now!"

We started fighting the rogues, me the most. They were doing their damndest to kill me. I froze a few of them and kicked the frozen rogues apart. I asked the wind to blow all the rogues in the vicinity towards us. I didn't want any to get away from us and let the bastard know how close we were to him. All the rogues came tumbling out of the woods. It looked like a free for all. I had a rogue who tried to stab me in the stomach but his plan backfired on him. Every rogue who tried to cut me with their claws, stab me or shoot me had the same injury on them and I had none. I could see a few of the rogues trying to run away.

Notice I said tried.

I threw fire at them and only them. When they were done burning I asked the water to douse the flames and clean the ground. I was answered immediately. I had a rogue who grabbed my neck, trying to choke me. The harder he squeezed my neck the more he would lose his breath. I grabbed his arm and threw over my shoulder and took out his throat. I had another rogue sneak up on me but I didn't let him get close. I threw fire at him and the other three rogues with him. I asked the water to put them out, cleansing them for the earth.

I was a little dizzy but I shook it off and popped an energy bar in my mouth. Yes, the whole thing. Now I looked like a chipmunk storing nuts for winter. A rogue walked up to me, laughing in my face. His breath smelled like death. Matter of fact, his whole body smelled like death. I was afraid I was going to puke. I thought my vitamins were bad but not as bad as this rogue.

"I've got you where I want you. I'm going to be a rich man when I take you to Alpha Garrett," the rogue bragged.

I raised one eyebrow and started laughing maniacally. He was an idiot. And, Alpha Garrett was all kinds of wrong. "So you have me where you want me and you're going to take me to Garrett?"

"Alpha Garrett, you pup!" He yelled.

I started laughing even more. "He's not the Alpha, I am. Submit for your death!"

The rogue tried to go against my order but all the rogues submitted to me. I was in awe at the response but I didn't let on how surprised I was. "Everyone one of you will die tonight. You had a chance to find me and help. But, you chose to go against the true Alpha. Not only did you go after me but you tried to take my child. I've read your minds. You're evil to the core."

Everyone of our warriors pulled out their swords and cut the rogues heads off, me included. I was tired of rogues. I mean I knew there were good one's but all of the ones working for Garrett were soulless, Garrett included.

"Wow, Summer, I almost submitted to your command," Blaine commented as I smiled at him.

"Why do you think I only used the command on the rogues. I didn't want our people to submit to me. I don't like using my Alpha tone but it's good to know it works well off our territory. Wait until we step on the Black Blade pack grounds. I'm even more powerful," I explained.