Chapter 69 - Vibrated

Recap:

"Sounds good, Summer. Everyone get some sleep. You're going to need all the rest you can get for tomorrow," Zane stated. He turned back to me. "Are we going after the bastard right afterwards?"

"Yes, if we are done with the rogues by three in the afternoon

"Yes, if we are done with the rogues by three in the afternoon. I don't think we will have a problem with them. And, the bastard would expect for us to be there early in the morning or in the afternoon," I answered, laughing at the thought I had of the bastards face. He was an idiot. I knew he wouldn't think we would come before dusk. But, what he didn't know was that I could use a spell to help our people see at night better. Yeah, another lesson my mom had taught me. I could taste our victory. But, I didn't want to get cocky. I knew we were on the right side of this fight.

"Come on, Summer, let's get you into bed," Blaine told me seductively in my ear.

I almost vibrated where I was standing because of his voice. I wanted to purr. I wanted to be naked quick. As soon as we all walked into the bedroom my clothes disappeared and I was placed on the bed.

"Are you ready for us, mate," Zane asked, licking me from my mark to my clit, causing me to moan.

"Yes!" I yelled, ripping their clothes from their bodies just as quickly as mine were ripped off.

Blaine flipped me to my side, sandwiching me between him and Zane. Zane was at my back and Blaine was at my front. Blaine was closer to my core than anywhere else on me. I quickly found out why when he licked me as if I was an ice cream cone. I moaned loudly as I felt Zane lubing up. Zane thrust into my backside at the same time Blaine took a giant lick. I almost came up off the bed. Now, I was in heaven. I loved being with my mates at the same time. We work well together. Blaine took another lick, putting his fingers inside of me and scissoring them. A loud scream came out of me as my climax snuck up on me.

As soon as I came back down to earth Blaine's cock was at my entrance. With one big thrust he was seated inside of me. It was a weird feeling having both of my mates inside of me at the same time. It didn't hurt anymore, I just felt full. They got into a rhythm, thrusting and moaning. I was a moaning mess with them. My breath was becoming more erratic. My heart was racing and my body was tingling from their touch. It wasn't long before all three of us climaxed, screaming, grunting or swearing. It was the best music I had ever heard. I was ready to sleep now.

"Nope, mate, you can't go to sleep yet," Zane whispered, licking my ear to my mark, setting me off into another orbit.

I was trying to get my breath back when Blaine and Zane changed positions.

Round two it is.

Now, Blaine was behind me and Zane was in front of me. Blaine started licking my mark as Zane positioned his cock at my vagina. Zane thrust into me, almost causing me to push Blaine off the bed. I growled, causing Zane to look up quickly. I wasn't mad, no, I was excited. It didn't take Blaine long to line up at my forbidden hole and thrust into me balls deep. Oh, my. My eyes rolled back in my head and I was biting my lip to keep in another growl.

I noticed Blaine and Zane look at each other. Uh-oh, I was so going to love what came next. Zane pulled out of me and leaned down to my clit, taking a huge lick down my center. He started eating me as if he were a starving man at a banquet. There were no other words to describe what he was doing or what I was feeling. When he pulled another climax out of me Blaine pulled me up with his front to my back and played with my sensitive breasts. I looked down at Zane, noticing he was on his back. Blaine lowered me back down slowly, lining me up with Zane's cock. I blinked and Zane was back thrusting into me as Blaine was drilling me from my back. It was truly an erotic act of love. They worked so well with each other. I was sure their wolves kept them in balance. But, I was more than sure their wolves were putting thoughts in their brains.

I started shaking. I felt goosebumps all over my skin. I was hot and cold all at the same time. I had never felt this way with my mates before. It felt good but in a weird way. When I looked down to see Zane's face I noticed that we were floating above the bed and Zane's eyes were closed. Huh?

"Uh, mates, did you know we were floating in the air?" I asked them, wanting to laugh at the idea of us floating. Yes, I knew I could float a little. But, I didn't know I could take my mates with me.

My mates didn't say anything back to me. I was getting panicked when I heard the voice of Power.