Chapter 73 - Move Out

Marylyn whispered in my ear. "She told me she would bless my mate and I with three children and enough energy and strength to care for them. I never thought I would be able to have children at my age. I'm forty-years-old for Goddess sake."

I laughed. "You're not old. I can't wait for you and Leo to have children. He's always wanted a son and daughter and not in that order." She nodded her head and pulled away.

"Alright, ladies, we need to spray our warriors and ourselves with scent masking spray. As soon as they shift in the hallway we can spray them. Does everyone have their war outfit?" I got a nod from them. "Time to shift and line up in three lines. I'm going to drop the spell from the house until we get everyone out."

The warriors hugged their mates and children, shifting into their wolves and lining up. The elderly men snapped their backpacks on their wolves, adjusting each of them to the wolves preference. Lizzet, Marylyn and I started spraying the wolves after I opened a way out of the spelled house. When the warrior's were through. We sprayed ourselves, the children and elderly. The rest women sprayed themselves after they watched me spray myself. As soon as we were done we grabbed our backpacks and left.

I turned and spelled the back of the house and jumped on the bus. "Hey, mates, I will spell you when we get a bit closer. I want everyone to be invisible."

"Okay, Summer. And, take your prenatal vitamin," Blaine tried to order me through the mind-link.

"I'll do it right now," I told them, opening my backpack and looking for them. I looked, hoping I couldn't find them. But, my giddiness completely went away when Marylyn walked up with some crackers and milk, along with my vitamin. "Shit! I was hoping they were lost, Marylyn."

She gave me a stern face. "Your mates gave them to me, knowing you wouldn't take them. Were they wrong?"

I shook my head no and pouted like a child. I knew I would need the energy and it was the only reason I took the dreaded prenatal vitamin. I drank my milk and ate crackers until the taste was not as bad. "Thanks, Marylyn. I know I need to take them but boy do they stink and taste bad," I commented. I looked up and whispered. " Just wait until you need to take them." She shuddered and moved off to a seat.

"You're mean, Summer," Zane voiced over the mind-link.

"Am not. I want to share in the joy that the vitamins give me," I sarcastically said, hearing the laughter from both of my mates. Good, I've done my job.

I sat back and closed my eyes for a few minutes. I wasn't tired. The bus ride was causing me to feel nauseous. I grabbed a couple of more crackers, swallowing hard. I guess Lizzet saw me trying to keep from throwing up.

"Here, Summer, ginger ale is great for upset stomachs. Eat the crackers with them and it will help a lot," she instructed.

"Thanks," I whispered, not wanting to say more than I had. I still felt as if I was going to puke. I started drinking my soda and eating more crackers. I could feel us getting closer to where I needed to spell all of us. I reached into my bag and ate three energy bars. I wanted to make sure I could spell everyone without stumbling afterwards.

The bus stopped. I knew it was my time to put part of our plan in action. I was nervous but excited. We were so close to our pack. I could feel the energy seeping into my body. The land knew I was the rightful Alpha. I didn't want to pull a lot of energy to me or the bastard would know I was close by. I trickled a small amount of energy into my body and walked towards our warriors.

The warriors bowed down to me. "Come on, it's me. Get up and let's get you spelled invisible," I mind-linked them.

I closed my eyes, remembering the spell from my mom.

All I warriors that are seen will be unseen.

Guide and protect our team

Give them strength and make their steps light

Help us with our rightful fight

I opened my eyes and could see them. But, I knew they were invisible from everyone else. The warriors could see each other but everyone on the bus couldn't.

"Where did the warriors go, Alpha," Jerimiah asked, panic in his voice.

"Calm down. The warriors and I can see them perfectly. I told you I was going to make them invisible. It's okay," I soothed my people.

I nodded my head, knowing they could see me. They moved to the position they were assigned to and I moved behind where the rogue's would be coming. I asked the earth if there were witches in the area. My answer came immediately. A big resounding no. I thanked the earth and stopped moving. I could feel the vibrations of the rogue's steps through the earth. The earth was crying out due to the rogues. I made sure the earth understood the rogues would be gone soon.

After a few minutes of feeling the rogues get closer to our position, I looked at my watch. I had two minutes until they were in front of me. I watched as they moved closer to our position. As soon as they ran past me and some of the warrior's I spelled their electronics and removed their mind-linking capabilities. When I was finished I felt the pull to move. I looked back at my watch and noticed we had four seconds.

"Three, two, one, move now!" I yelled through the mind-link.

I noticed one of the wolves changed back to his human and grabbed a phone out of the pouch around his neck.

Good luck with that, buddy.