Chapter 104 - Afternoon Delight

A/N: This is an older song. I've heard it several times and thought it fit perfect with this chapter. Enjoy.

I smiled at Zane

I smiled at Zane. "I need to change out his pack before I drag you into the bathroom and have my wicked way with you."

I watched Zane's adams apple go up and down a few times and I smiled. I had him exactly where I wanted him. I thought he was going to vibrate off the bed he was sitting on. I laughed quietly and walked over to the sink, washing my hands and putting on gloves. I walked back over to Blaine and followed the instructions the doctor had shown me. I hooked up the tube to the new pack and made sure it was flowing right.

Zane walked over to me and laid his head on my shoulder. "You're beautiful. I'm so glad you're our mate."

I pulled my gloves off and threw them away in the trash can by the bed. "I love you. I'm very happy you two are my mates."

I grabbed his hand, dragging him into the bathroom. As soon as we walked in I stripped him of his shirt, running my hands over his chest. Zane grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head carefully, tossing it over his shoulder. he rubbed his chest on mine, causing my nipples to become hard as stone. Shit! I was going to cum from just the contact. It felt as if it had been years since I was with my mates. I reached down and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down his legs. He stepped out of them and kicked them to the corner.

I had made my way up his body, pulling his cock in my mouth and sucking hard. He moaned and thrust his hips towards my face, making his cock hit the back of my throat. I got the hint and sucked on him a little harder, going around the mushroom head of his cock with my tongue. I reached with my other hand and massaged his balls, causing him to thrust harder. I hollowed out my cheeks and sucked his cock deeper down my throat. I didn't know what I was doing but I was going by what Justice was teaching me.

Zane grabbed my hair and thrust once more, cumming in my mouth. He grunted and pulled me up, kissing the shit out of me. I was supposed to be having my wicked way with him but he flipped our roles. He picked me up and sat me on the counter, pulling my thighs apart and leaving me open to his view.

He looked at my pussy. "What a pretty pink pussy. I think it looks yummy," Zane said as he leaned over and licked me.

"Shit!" I yelled as he continued to lick me, causing my toes to curl. I knew I wasn't going to last long with him licking me between my legs.

And, with a wicked smile, he placed his face between my legs and started eating me up. I didn't know if his wolf was helping him as Justice had me. I didn't care at the moment. My legs started shaking, muscles jumping. I grabbed Zane's hair and screamed out my orgasm, not thinking about anyone hearing.

Zane raised his head and licked his lips. "Mmm, I wonder if you're ready for something else," Zane mused as he fingered me. "You're so fucking wet."

I moaned, grabbing his shoulders a little tighter. I was glad I did when he entered me and slammed home, causing me to moan louder and scoot back on the counter. I was pulled back closer to him. Zane rubbed my nipples, making them stand at attention ever more than they were. I was a moaning mess. I rose to meet his every thrust as much as I could. He leaned me back a little, changing the position he was hitting inside of me. I almost vibrated off the counter. He was careful of my stomach but at this point, I wasn't thinking about me being the size of a whale. I bit my lip, causing Zane to moan and kiss me stupid. I was breathing hard, close to cumming when Zane changed his position once more. I screamed so loud I was afraid I would bust the glass in the mirror. Zane was right behind me, roaring his release.

We were panting, trying to get our breath back when a knock sounded on the door.