Chapter 91 - Vapors

"Too much," Zane commented as his knees gave out and he fell to the floor.

I grabbed his head before he could hit the ground and laid it on my lap. Stupid, stupid mate. Why would he donate so much when we had so many people that wanted to help? I yelled for the nurse and doctor. I knew I wouldn't be able to carry him to a bed. I could lift a lot but I didn't want to use too much energy and I knew I would have, plus, Zane weighed a ton. My mates were built in a way that would look as if they weren't - a very deceiving quality.

"Why is he out?" The doctor asked me.

"Uh, he gave too much blood. Why, I don't know," I answered him.

The nurse came in with a new gurney and we loaded him onto it. The nurse quickly, while he was out, set up his I.V., and started some sugar water. At least he was out when she did it. How in the heck did he give blood if he didn't like needles? I knew he wanted to help Blaine out. But, he shouldn't have put himself in the position he was in now. I needed him awake and able just in case something came up. Plus, I just needed him. He is my support, love, and heart. I already felt as if my heart was broken and I knew he could feel my emotions but he was trying to help us all to be together sooner. I hope Zane knew I needed him just as much as Blaine.

Zane groaned and held his head as his eyes found mine. I pushed his hair out of his eyes, giving him a quick peck. "Idiot," was all I jokingly said.

"What happened?" He asked me, looking around the room for the enemy or I thought he was looking for someone.

"You gave too much blood and passed out as if you were a girl with the vapors," I explained as I laughed.

"I'm not a girl and I only wanted to help," Zane whined and pouted.

"I know that but you shouldn't have hurt yourself to help. We have enough donors who want to help. I love you and I don't like seeing you passed out. It scares me to think I could be alone," I explained as I started crying.

Zane pulled me to him as I cried on his chest. I didn't want to lose any of my mates. I was so scared of everything. I knew there were so many things we needed to get done but I couldn't find it in me to care. I cried until I had hiccups. I had soaked Zane's shirt but I could tell that he didn't care. Zane continued to rub my back. As I felt my eyes close I quickly jumped up and wiped my eyes.

"Thanks, Zane, I think I needed a good cry for a while now," I told Zane as I leaned in and kissed his lips.

"I know you did. Justice has been crying and your emotions are tied into hers. So, you may seem sad, grouchy, touchy, and plain exhausted," Zane explained to me as he hugged me.