Chapter 21

"How was your date?" Nayeon asked Sana who is spacing out. Nayeon look at her.

"Hey Sanaaaaa" Nayeon said and still Sana is spacing out. Nayeon tap her shoulder and Sana flinched.

"Y-yeah?" Sana stutters and Nayeon give her a meaningful look. Sana ignore her and go to Shine who is sleeping.

"Yeah? Minatozakiiii tell meeeee how was it?" Nayeon said and Sana face her with Shine on her lap. Nayeon is smiling ear from ear.

"Nothing special happen just watching a movie" Sana said and she ignore what happen earlier. Nayeon is clearly not satisfied. Sana ignore her and she check Shine if she is okay.

"Eyy I know something happen. Don't you dare to lie to me Minatozaki" Nayeon said and Sana look at her.

"Well I can't lie to you" Sana said and Nayeon smile at victory. Sana tell everything from the start and the almost kiss. After that Nayeon can't stop screaming and hitting Sana shoulder.

"Okay okay unnie stop! It hurts" Sana said and Nayeon calm down. The smile on her face is still on. Shine wake up and stand up. The two look at Shine.

"Aw baby Shine" Nayeon said and she get Shine on Sana. And she hug it.

"Baby Shine look like you have a father" Nayeon said and Sana hit her.

"What?" Nayeon asked and Sana ignore her and get Shine from her. Nayeon got confuse and she just ignore her. She look at her and scream. Sana got scared and run back to her.

"AHHH! OH MY GOD SANA IT'S ALREADY OUT!" Nayeon said and Sana covered her ear because of her scream.

"Stop unnie! Calm down" Sana said and Nayeon calm down. Nayeon is smiling and she show her phone to Sana.

"OMG! UNNIEE" Sana scream and the two of them jump out of happiness. Nayeon hug Sana and Shine.

"Thank you Sana" Nayeon said and Sana broke the hug and look at her.

"For what?"

"For everything" Nayeon said " Okay let's look our pictures" Nayeon said and they look at the picture. Shine also look at it and bark at them.

"Yeah baby mami is there" Sana said and Shine bark more. The two enjoy reading comments. Some are positive and of course there is negative.

Tweets that they see:

KOREABOO✔ @koreaboo

REVEAL: Park Modelling and Estee Lauder already release the newest endorser of Estee Lauder. Meet the newest Model with Myoui Mina.

 Meet the newest Model with Myoui Mina

10.5k retweets 25.3k likes

MinaPh @minaph
Wow as in Wow

Gay for Mina @minaismylyf
I'M SORRY MINA BUT THE BLONDE ONE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

MINAAAA @minaguins
OH MY GOD THE VISUALS!!!

Anonana @idontcareVISUAL VISUAL VISUAL VISUAL

Anonana @idontcare
VISUAL VISUAL VISUAL VISUAL

BROOKE @BROKE
@danhyo Bro confirm💕
➡️JIHYO IS BAE @danhyo
I LOVE YOUUU JIHYOOO

PM IS THE KEY @boreddd
The first one is so pretty. Can you be mine?😍❤
➡️JY @jeongs
    NO!

Hyun @dubdubdab
The pictures came out so good but...

Hyun @dubdubdab The pictures came out so good but

Chou Tzuyu @chtzy
     TO S

➡️Son Chaeyoung @sonchae     Tag her you coward

     Tag her you coward

Son Chaeyoung @sonchae

➡️Hyun @dubdubdab      @mina_M➡️Son Chaeyoung @sonchae     STOP!

➡️Hyun @dubdubdab
     @mina_M
➡️Son Chaeyoung @sonchae
    STOP!

•••

Note: I can't help to update hihi. Again I might not be update this week and next week. Pre oral defense is coming to me and finals.

Goodluck to me in my pre oral defense this Thursday. I hope I can do well presenting💕

By the way shout out to YooJanggo. I read all your comments hahaha sorry for not replying but your comments of so cute hahahah

Thank you guys for reading💕 Have a good day or evening.