Chapter 30

"Wait! Shit Jeongyeon!" Nayeon screamed and she run again. Her heatbeat are so fast will running.

"Jeongie calm down please!" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon look at her. His tears are falling down. This is the first time that she see how vunerable Jeongyeon are.

"Fuck! How can I calm down if our shop, our dreams and our home. Bunny that was our last memory with our mother" he said and cry like a baby. Nayeon hug him tight. Both of them are trembling.

"Everuthing is gonna fine. Calm down, lets go" Nayeon said and she start to sob. Jeongyeon look at her and he remember.

"B-b-bunny don't tell me" he said and Nayeon just cry.

"Shit" Jeongyeon hug her and she guide her into the car and drive fast as he can.

"Can you call Tzuyu and Sana. Asked them where they are. I think they have a date" Jeongyeon said and he wipe his tear. Nayeon quickly shake her head.

"Sana has a lot to do. She spent overnight today. I don't know about Tzuyu" she said and she search her phone. She dial Tzuyu number.

"Shit. Jeongie I can't reach Tzuyu" she said and try dial Tzuyu's number. After a minute they arrive at the shop.

Jeongyeon heart breaks when he see how the shop that his mom protected for years is burning. They immediately go look for Felix.

"FELIX!" Jeongyeon shouted and he see Felix who is crying unstop and he is interview by the police.

"H-hyung" Felix cry and he run to hug Jeongyeon. He is trembleng and his tears is flowing down.

"Calm down. Where is Tzuyu?" He asked and Felix cry.

"I'm sorry hyung" he said and Jeongyeon let Felix sit.

"Excuse me Sir, are you the owner?" The police asked but Jeongyeon is not listening.

"Lets talk later officer. I still need to find my brother and Shine" he said and the two look out if he see his brother. He is so worried.

"Nayeon call Sana to come here" he said and Nayeon nodded.

"Sana please answer" While Nayeon is busy. Jeongyeon still looking his brother when he finally found him. Tzuyu froze at his place and tear is flowing. Jeongyeom approach him.

"Bro" Jeongyeon said and he shocked when Tzuyu suddenly run. Since Jeongyeon has a good reflextion he stop Tzuyu before he run into the fire.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!" Jeongyeon shouted and Tzuyu look at him.

"H-h-hyung Shine is there. Hyung I need to save her. Let go of me" Tzuyu said and he try to Jeongyeon.

"SHIT ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND?! LET THW FIRE FIGHTERS DO THEIR JOB!" Tzuyu trying to let go in Jeongyeon and said.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! If I can't save Shine. Sana will be sad, Shine is her happy pill. Shine is the only that Sana have" Tzuyu said and he punch his brother and run into the burning shop.

"TZUYU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Nayeon shouted and luckily she hold his hand.

"Noona let go, I can't let you and Sana lost Shine. I can't" he said and he run.

"SIR! SIR! ITS DANGEROUS" one of the fire figthers said but he didn't care about it. He has only one in his mind.

"Shine, I will save you. Hang in there buddy" he said and he completely disappear.

Meanwhile in the Park Modelling

Sana is busy checking the design when she heard a siren and she look at the window.