Chapter 37

"I'm really thankful that you agree to the deal" Jihyo said and hug Sana.

"Not just I want to help the company but also I want to become a model" Sana said and Jihyo smile.

"Back to the business, Dahyun will the photographer. You will have a partner, I already contact him and he said yes. Mina and Chaeyoung will join you. The four of you will be the lead for the main clothing line and the others is for me Momo and Nayeon" Jihyo said and Sana listen to her.

"Who is my partner?" Sana asked and Jihyo smile.

"You already work with h. Your former suitor" Jihyo said and Sashocked because of Jihyo said.

"You mean Taehyung?" Sana asked and Jihyo nodded her head.

"Yup he is the one of the canditates for your partner. It is supposed to be Tzuyu but he left so I need to replace him" Jihyo said

"Honestly I didn't see him after I reject him" Sana said

"Don't worry I already remind him that work is work. Just work if you want to be close with him again, it's okay" Jihyo said and Sana smile at her.

"Let's see when is the start so that I can prepare. I will go to the Japan to bring Shine in my family" Sana said

"Oh you already talk to your family?"

"Yes they are supportive to my work no one will watch Shine so I will bring her in Japan. Shine also get medication there" Sana said and Jihyo smile

"I'm happy that you are doing well. I'm concern because of Tzuyu did to you but understand him. I know how much he loves you and adore you" Jihyo said and Sana smile at her.

"I know because I feel it. I don't know if I will wait for him or not" Sana said and Jihyo hug her.

Meanwhile Tzuyu already land in Taiwan and he is welcome by his grandmother.

"Tzuyu my boy" his grandmother said and hug Tzuyu.

"I miss you nana" Tzuyu said and hug tightly his grandmother.

"Let's go your cousins are already there. They miss you so much" his grandmother said and Tzuyu smile at him.

They arrive at the cafe that his family owns and go inside. He quickly found his cousins who is very noisy and laughing

"Yow cousins!" Tzuyu said and his cousins turn to him. He recieved a lot of hugs to them and pinching his cheeks.

"My bro I miss you" Jun said and he hug tightly.

"I miss you all" Tzuyu said and they settle to the table. They are eating happily while their grandmother is watching them

"My boys are already a man now. I remember when Tzuyu visit us and his cousins is very excited to see him" she said and her butler nodded and smile.

"Yes I remember madam" the butler said and he smile while looking at the cousins.

"Where is Elkie? That girl Tzuyu probably looking at her" she said and the butler look at the certain woman.

"I will call her"

"By the way where is Elkie? She knows that I am here?" Tzuyu asked and the three look at each other.

"Oh right Elkie" Jun said and he is about to call Elkie when Elkie already running toward them

"TZUYUUUUU" Elkie said and she give Tzuyu a tight hug. Tzuyu smile while hugging Elkie

"Ghadd I miss you" Elkie said and she look at Tzuyu

"You look small" Tzuyu said and he pat Elkie head. Elkie glare at him Tzuyu just laugh.

"I miss you too" Tzuyu said

"Hey hey sit down. And let's talk" Jun said and they sit down

"By the way where is Jeongyeon? I miss that guy too" Elkie said and the three nodded.

"Bad news the shop burn and I decided to stay here. Jeongyeon hyung is still in Korea and still working" Tzuyu said and the four look at each other.

"You mean the pet shop? Who the fuck burn the shop? Does they know how precious the shop is?" Jun said and he is starting to get angry.

"I don't know. I will stop my studies and enroll again here in Taiwan" Tzuyu said and Elkie hold his hand

"You can stay here as much as you want. And I will accompany you to enroll in my university where I am currently studying" Elkie said and Tzuyu smile at her.

"Yes yes don't worry we got your back" Jackson said

"Tzu want to travel? Maybe next week another way to relax. I will go with you, I am also a journalist so you can help me" Elkie said

"Okay I will go, you guys?" Tzuyu asked the three shook their head.

"We have work" Jun said and the two agreed.

"Too bad" Tzuyu said and they eat and talk to each other.

•••

Chou Tzuyu @chtzy

You look ugly ew @elkieeee

208 retweets  563 likes

Elkie @elkieeee
The disrespect🙄 you take a picture of me and you will insult me