Chapter 26

After the talk they decided to walk around the mall. Many people are looking at them.

"Tzuyu, why people are looking at us?" Sana askes and Tzuyu look at her and said. "Maybe we are too good to each other" Sana can't help to blush and slap Tzuyu's shoulder. He just laugh and he hold her hand.

"Sana it's already 5. I heard that the sunset is beautiful. Wanna see it?" He asked and Sana nodded.

"I never witness a sunset" Sana said and they walk outside of the mall with their hold each other hand.

"Why?" Tzuyu asked and Sana just smile.

"I'm always busy with my work and Shine too. I never have fun with myself. I'm always with Nayeon unnie" Sana said and Tzuyu nodded. They reach the seaside and expected that many couples is hanging out.

"Theres a lot of couple" Sana said and they sit down in a bench while facing the sea. Tzuyu never let go of her hand and he even intertwine their hands. Sana just smile and she even hold his hand tigher.

"I wanna asked you something" Tzuyu said and Sana look at him.

"Uhm I'm really interested with you. Can I court you or something" Tzuyu said and Sana shyly nodded. And he smile.

"I know you are good guy. Why should I reject you?" Sana said and Tzuyu smile even more.

"You make my heart beat faster" Tzuyu confess and Sana just smile at him.

"Me too" Sana said and Tzuyu hold her cheeks and squeeze. Sana glare at him and Tzuyu jusg chuckled.

"You are so cute" Tzuyu said and he let go Sana cheeks.

"I wanna know you better Sana" Tzuyu said

"Well me too. I wanna know allllllll" Sana said. "Oh look the sunset is coming. Its been a while since I saw this" Tzuyu said and they look the beautiful sunset.

"Do you always see the sunset?" Sana said and Tzuyu put his arm into Sana shoulder. Sana lean her head into Tzuyu.

"Yeah when we are kids. Hyung, Dad and Mom. Always watch the sunset" Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

"Mom really love sunset and moonlight. She always told us that sunset and moonlight can give us warm" he said and Sana is just listening to him.

"Since Mom died we never come and see the sunset" Tzuyu said and Sana look at him.

"Why?" Sana said and Tzuyu stare at her deeply.

"Mom said to us that if we find the woman we love we should, bring her and together witness the sunset" Sana is speechless to his statement. Tzuyu continue.

"Mom said that watching the sunset together is very romantic" he aaid and laugh.

"Yeah its really romantic" Sana said and Tzuyu watch the sunset until it disappear.

"I miss my mom" Tzuyu said and Sana hug him.

"Well me too" Sana said and Tzuyu hug back.

"I never tell to you about my parents but its not the perfect timing" Sana said and Tzuyu nodded.

"I understand" Tzuyu said and he give Sana a warm smile.

"Lets go" Sana said and she pull Tzuyu.

"Lets take out some food. I bet Nayeon noona is expecting to us to bring her a food" Tzuyu said and Sana laugh. And they walk to the nearest restaurant and take out some food.

•••

Sana🌸 @sanashine

Thank you for today I really enjoy hehe❤
📸 @chtzy

Thank you for today I really enjoy hehe❤ 📸 @chtzy

1.2k retweets  1.5k likes

Chou Tzuyu @chtzy
Always welcome❤

Hyun @dubdubdab
They have a date my bro @sonchae
Son Chaeyoung @sonchae
      So? Let them

•••
Hyun @dubdubdab

Somebody date meeeee

123 retweets  234 likes

Son Chaeyoung @sonchae
@hirai_M

•••
Chou Tzuyu @chtzy

Beautiful date with the beautiful you😉🥰😘

15.5k retweets  16.6k likes

Hyun @dubdubdab
Papi!! Date me!
Chou Tzuyu @chtzy
      Sorry I can't. Only Minatozaki

Sana🌸 @sanashine
Sweet talker🤣❤
Chou Tzuyu @chtzy
      Only to you❤

•••

Note: Hey guys hahaha happy halloween! Sorry again for the late update my phone got destroy and I buy a new one earlier hahahah Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote or leave a comment. Thank you guys❤