Chapter 32

"Bro stop now" Dahyun said while stopping Tzuyu from drinking. The two surprise to see Tzuyu who is drinking at the convience store.

"No please. Let me drink all this alcohol. I want to save Shine but I am useless" Tzuyu said and the two look at him.

"You are not bro. Just think positive, okay? You don't have to blame yourself" Chaeyoung said and Tzuyu look at him.

"If I didn't leave the shop, the shop will not be burn. Shine really mean to Sana" Tzuyu drunkly said and he passed out. The two look at each other and help each other to take Tzuyu to their house.

While Sana is looking at Shine, who is still asleep. Sana check her phone. Tzuyu still not replying.

"Why are you not replying?" Sana said and stare at her phone. The nurse come inside and smile at Sana.

"I will inject some medicine for Shine" the nurse said and Sana nodded.

"I am actually fan of yours. Can I have a autograph? If it's okay to you?" the nurse asked and Sana nodded. Sana give the nurse a autograph and the nurse happily said thank you.

"I hope you will have another project with Mina" the nurse said and Sana smile at her. The nurse left and Sana decided to call Tzuyu.

Dialling Tzuyu❤...

Sana can't contact him and she look at the time. 3am Sana sign and she lay in the couch. Sana is sleeping when Nayeon came and sit down beside Shine.

"I don't know what is happening. This is so sudden. I don't know who is trying to destroy Jeongie and his family" Nayeon said and she caress Shine head. She remember what Jeongyeon said to her.

"I don't know if my father is the one who cause this but I'm not sure" Nayeon said and she know that her father met Jeongyeon. She know that her father doesn't like Jeongyeon for her.

"I will do everything to prove my father that Jeongyeon is the best for me" Nayeon said and she put a blanket to Sana. She kissed Sana forehead and leave a snack to the centre table and a little note.

Meanwhile somewhere

"I TOLD YOU TO JUST BURN THE SHOP! WHY IS THAT THE DOG INVOVLED IN THIS SHIT?!" the middle aged man said and he punch the guy.

"I'm sorry master. I don't know that the dog is in the shop. I thought that she already get the dog" the guy said and the man throw the chair.

"You stupid shit! If anything that happen to the dog, I will fucking kill you" the man said and he kick the guy.

"Now check the dog and pay all the hospital expenses of the dog! MOVE NOW!" the man said and his ally move.

"Yoo and that fucking Chou. I will get her" the man said

•••

Note: Sorry for the late late update. I forgot the password and I have a trouble recovering my account. Sorry for the delayed