I Guess You'll Do

Hope this is good loves. Thank you for 70k, you continue to blow my mind. Really never thought I'd go anywhere so being here is a dream! x

Also! Here's a beautiful cover done by @bending_tulip! Your support for this book and for me continues to leave me in awe. Thank you tons and tons.

If anyone has any other suggestions or covers they'd like to send my way, feel free

If anyone has any other suggestions or covers they'd like to send my way, feel free. I am so thankful for you all every day, enjoy. xxxx

Song: She, Ed Sheeran, Songs I Wrote With Amy

Zanthus's POV

"Do you reckon we go in now?" Angels's lips ghost over mine as she speaks.

"Mh-mm." I murmur and shake my head, nose knocking against hers slightly. A soft laugh rings through the quiet car like a choir. Her fists tighten around the loose material of my shirt, likely stretching it out but I don't have any desire to correct her.

"We do have to go to school, you know."

I do my best to stay focused on the question she's just asked, but as my eyes fall to her lips every coherent thought leaves my mind. I sway a bit, hands attached to my shirt moving with me until my shoulder rests against the back of my seat.

"I-I want to k-kiss you." The blood pulsing through my veins sounds louder through my ears, heart dropping and adding beats every few seconds.

"You just did." Her eyebrows pull in a bit.

I feel her hands begin to loosen on my shirt, and instantly move my own to lay over them. Their fleeting pauses. "I-I know." Heat creeps up my neck, burning me on the inside and painting me like a flame. "I w-want to again." I squeeze the backs of her hands, shaking my head. "I-If that's a-alright?"

The brown eyes peering back at me roll. "Of course it's alright." My cheeks burn brighter at this and I focus my eyes on my lap. I can only pray I'm not shaking as much as I feel I am right now. "Hey." Angels's forehead pressed against my own, skin warm and gentle. "Zeze," I flick my eyes up to meet hers, "You don't have to ask every single time you kiss me, okay?" I swallow, nodding hesitantly.