("hIs aNd miNe..")

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 Oneshot)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place before the events of the movie. And it might take place in the movie after)

(THIS IS A ONESHOT!..)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Insane

/ɪnˈseɪn/

Adjective

1. A state of mind which prevents normal perception, behaviour, or social interaction.

2. Mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior.

Life had always been a strange thing for Nolan.

Well, it wasn't like he was really alive, anyway. He and the others were merely made by a factory. They were just plastics, but they were somehow sentient.

They had feelings and desires.

Feelings such as: Happiness, joy, hope, peace, LOVE.

But, tthen there were the bad ones: anger, greed, hate, and....LUST.

Emotions that they were taught to hate, emotions that the factory didn't like in them.

It seemed to have a mind of its own, hehe, but not really.

They were taught to embrace the positive emotions. They were taught to express happiness, to have a smile pianted on their faces for their future child/owner.

They were taught not to have arguments, to have peace among them. They were taught care for one another.

They were taught to LOVE one another.

But there was a fair thing called EXPERIMENTING.

The meaning of it is quite clear: going to do something to see if it works.

Certain emotions are being called on tonight. They are welcomed for once instead of the postive ones. They are being pushed down, they are being surpressed-...

"Your quiet..." A voice growls, it is Lou. "What are you thinking about?"

They both look at the other in front of them.

Nolan is pinned up against wall, Lou holds onto his waist to make aure he doesn't fall from the feelings that are rising in them both.

Nolan watches as emotions conflict in Lou's eyes.

Anger, sadness, greed, darkness, dominance...LUST.

He knows that there isn't that much love between them right now. They rareky do this at all.

The dominance shows how much he has UNCONSCIOUSLY claimed Nolan as his own.

Nolan is as weet as he is submissive. He lets Lou hold him, he lets the other do what he wants.