"Shadows And Light.." (Part 1)

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 Oneshot)

(Its, lou and Ivy (oc)-centric) 

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie..)

(I HIGHLY recommend playing the song above..)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Divide

/dɪˈvʌɪd/

Noun

1. separate (something) into portions and share out among a number of people.

2. to separate into two or more parts, areas, or groups divide the city into wards.

Once upon a time, there were two separate things, a divide. One could say that they once lived peacefully.

But another would say they were wrong. After all, the light could sometimes be the enemy instead of the heroes in a story.

Sometimes the villain is the true hero. Innocent dolls could be corrupted or manipulated so easy that they leech onto whatever lie they were told.

Just for the sake of some sanity in their lives.

"Darkness cannot be without light, and light cannot be without darkness.."

That was a saying that was believable. They had to co-exist with each other to store balance in their world.

Heroes are corruptible, it just takes the right amount of times and patience to do it.

Light did not agree with darkness.

"I hope you all die in hell!.."

Dark didn't agree with the Light.

"The world doesn't need total corruption! Everything can be peaceful without it!.."

They both tried to outmatch each other, but the balance needed to be matched.

But they didn't see it that way, all they saw was an opposite force trying to push theirs out of glory.

Both sides saw each other as the villain.

Vanity led to them thinking they were both in their own right.

"Darkness needs to be here, who brings you the dark clouds that make the necessary rain here, who brings the night sky so you can sleep?! Us!"

A series of screams of formal protests.

"But who brings the light, the side that had always been favoured from the dark? The sun which shines on our skins compared to your pale ones? Us"

Light and dark eyes met, one emotions for anyone even a hundred miles to see.

Hatred.